Looking for shatterproof wine (beverage) glasses for pool patio use

I’m looking for shatterproof wine and general beverage glasses for use outdoors on the patio/near the pool, etc. Though I’m not a huge fan of stemless wine glasses typically, I’m thinking I’d prefer the outdoor ones to be stemless because then they really do double duty as general beverage glasses as well as wine glasses. These wouldn’t be for serious wine drinking but rather casual wine/cocktail/beverage drinking outside when having guests and hanging around - would want to buy a bunch and so would prefer to keep them reasonably inexpensive. And, should be truly dishwasher safe (ideally without clouding after a few washes) if possible.

There are the Govino glasses which I was considering (decent offer on Woot this morning - 8 16oz glasses for $30) but suspect that there are much better choices out there.

Thanks for any suggestions!

These should work.

https://www.amazon.com/Govino-Glass-Flexible-Shatterproof-Recyclable/dp/B00G5HFD68?th=1

Dan - we are big fans of GoVino for outdoor / carefree usage. I haven’t seen anything superior in that category.

GoVino… Just do it!

GoVino. Buy 'em.

The woot glasses are dishwasher safe. If you don’t care, buy them cheaper on Amazon.

GoVino for sure. We got them this year and are very happy with them for anytime proper stemware isn’t an option due to breakage concerns. We had some guests who were helping clean up put six of the non-dishwasher safe glasses in the dishwasher and melt them, so I’d recommend going for the dishwasher safe version.

We use & really like the Govino too. Just don’t put in the dishwasher, we found that out by mistake.

we use these glasses from Williams Sonoma. they can be used in the dishwasher unlike govino

Thanks for all the comments - seems like the Govino are very well liked!

Do you have the ones that are dishwasher safe or the other ones?

These look nice but are 3x the cost…since I want to buy 16 or 24, then may not make sense…

I love my govino glasses! They are fine in the dishwasher

Those of us who should know better use SOLO cups.

Sort of answered your question there didn’t you? Clearly not the dishwasher safe ones. We were just busy after a party and not paying attention to the clean-up.

Got it - thought that you might have the ones technically dishwasher safe but they don’t do well in the dishwasher (get cloudy, etc.).

GOVINO are fine in top rack only and we like to cut liquid detergent in 1/2 no cloudiness and just fine. Funny we have these as a product of the week in our shop this week

The Williams-Sonoma Duraclears are SO nice. Love them. But SO pricey, couldn’t bring myself to pay that much cuz I needed so many. I needed a bunch of outdoor poolside stemware also and bought these from Pier 1 Imports. Cheap and look nice. Very robust.

http://www.pier1.com/clarity-clear-acrylic-stemware/PS48749.html#q=Outdoor%2520glasses&start=1

We successfully used the GoVinos in the dishwasher at our previous house, this one not so much. I still love the glasses for pool/camping/garage use. I put wine or beer in them.

GoVino here. We packed them for this trip to Florida.

I like govino, nice and light so little mass to change the temperature of the wine.