Who Likes St Aubin?

Is this not one of the best deals in white Burgundy? I could drink this every single day.
I buy Lamy and PYCM but I have heard many others are great like Marc Colin.
Hey. If I gotta drink 'em young, might as well be a good value!

What producers are your favorites?

Many thanks!

I’ve only had the two producers you mention, lamy and PYCM.
And I love 'em!
Cheers, Don. Hangout soon.

Very soon!

Ramonet’s '10 Charmois is downright insane. For more reasonably priced efforts, I like Olivier Leflaive’s '14 Champlot and anything by Sylvain Langoureau.

Most of the ones I have had in recent years have been PYCM and Lamy. Until the prices go up more on these (and they are starting to on PYCM), have not felt the need to venture further afield.

Lamy is great accross the board. Recent 2014 Marc Colin St Aubin Les Combes was scintillating, fine, flinty, pure and pristine.

I enjoy Jadot’s St Aubin, especially for the money. I’ve not seen it locally though.

It’s great, esp PYCM

Marc Colin St Aubin en Remilly really sucks, but let me know if you see any. I’ll do my best to make sure it stays off the market.

Lamy is my favorite. PYCM obviously great too but I’ve preferred Lamy in 14.

Had a very nice Francois Carillon 1er the other day – hadn’t had a St. A from Carillon before.

Been buying the 2014s of Lamy, PYCM, and Marc Colin.

Have only had the two you mention. And they are good. Anyone have any of these with co side table bottle age? I’ve only sampled 2009-2014

The PYCM pricing is still good in france, but here it’s getting damn pricey.

Mr. Fu - track down some Lamy HD over there.

Me. I hear this PYCM wine is okay, but there’s also Marc Colin.

God, I hate name-checking Henri Prudhon.

The Prudhon wines suck.

1 Like

Side note, has anyone had the '15 pycm creuzilly?

i don’t have any money left, it’s all going to cornas

ahem, and Rousseau.

Count me in as a big fan of St. Aubin.

Usual suspects here: PYCM, Lamy, etc.

Quite a few others. I stopped in the cooperative wine shop in St. Aubin last year, and tasted a number of very nice wines. Larue is one, Paul Pillot makes a couple of decent wines from Aubin.