Who Wants to Play Edward Fortyhands?

yep, this is a real thing.

i’m thinking Rose’ for the RH, and Muscadet for the LH.

The Muscadet is actually pretty tasty.
Hipster kids love it.
We couldn’t sell it at all though;)

I played Edward Fortyhands once. Mickeys in the left and Old English in the right. I was being cocky and drank a bunch of beers before we started. Blackout city. Pro tip: go easy on the duct tape or better yet use that blue painter’s tape.

I started having college flashbacks immediately after reading the title. I was hoping this was an open invite to an offline.

I foresee this being the fuel of a memorable (infamous?) night on the Square for Farmer’s Market.

[rofl.gif]

Done and done.

Haha I did this en route to vegas once during pledging… going to the bathroom with two 40s stuck to your hands is quite difficult…

The muscadet was a bit rounder, not as crisp as I prefer my muscadet. The pink I haven’t had the chance to try yet–but is very popular with younger crowd

Eric Keating perhaps? :wink: neener

Sounds sick, man.

A Muscadet keeps the doctor away.

But it is not 40 ounces. Sadly, that is not an allowable volume for wine to be sold in. These are 1 liter (33.8 oz) bottles brilliantly, albeit misleadingly, marketed as 40s! I’m sensing a lawsuit in the future…

I’m a purist. Only crappy malt liquor in my 40 bottles. Of course, only 38-39 ounces get consumed because you have to pour some out.