Berns here I come!

Have reservations for Saturday dinner. Really looking forward to this, my first and likely only visit. champagne.gif

Nice!

Take the tour. And make SURE you go up to the dessert room for a cognac after!

But Brian - that’s only for those poor folks on the east coast who can’t get good wine!

Enjoy! [cheers.gif]

Have a great time Brian!

Notes (and pics?) for the vicarious enjoyment of those who probably will never make it out there (i.e. me) would be appreciated… :slight_smile:

I’ll do my best!

I’ve been known to get in line for the cellar tour more than once per visit. If you get a different tour guide, you will learn new things.

Brian -

Thoughts on what you are gonna drink?

Call ahead (ask for Brad) and give him your budget and what you would like to explore. Much better than trying to cherry pick through the ENORMOUS wine list.

A former Somm from there recommended Rachel. I’ll be at her mercy to a degree.

Mr Alfert, I have no idea yet but want to try a few different things. Syrah, Burg, Cab blend, maybe a Cali field blend. I have all night. I’ll see what my friends lean towards as well.

+1

Brian -

I just had this Syrah:

Enjoy and have fun. If you make it to the dessert room they also have some wonderful single malts.

Have fun, Brian!! I want to go there sometime - maybe next time SH wants to hit Disney! Try some really wild stuff!

I was there last Saturday. Brad was excellent. I’ve heard Rachel is great as well. +1 on the tour and dessert upstairs. Enjoy!

How was it?

Fun. At the airport now. When I get settled in the air I’ll post my thoughts.

Cheers

You forgot to tell us the airline you’re flying. neener

The unfriedly skies. [wink.gif]