2014 Roy Piper Cab

Does anyone know if Roy is releasing his 2014 Cab anytime soon?

Mid-summer offer combined with his 2015, with fall delivery.

Roy ought to have a second wine called Piper Cub

Per his blog, he’s remodeling his house and getting married. He may be a bit distracted.

He told me that he has reduced quantities for both 2014 and 2015 so he decided to release the vintages together like he did with 2010 and 2011.

Michael,

You are correct with my contacts with Roy in a visit last May and an email I believe in the fall because I couldn’t remember what he said regarding next release. At that point he thought the release would be in May. Combined '14/'15.

Cheers,

Mark

Gonna be an expensive May…

Roy just posted the Pre-Release Tasting Notes of 2014 & 2015 Piper Cab here:

I love all of these video blog entries. I feels like I’m more connected to the wine by seeing the behind the scenes and his thoughts. Anyways, can’t wait for next week.

Roy’s offering for 2014/15 starts June 20.

Whts normal price for this?

In !

My Dad started his career there, hence Vero Beach as my childhood hometown.

These should be some pretty epic wines. I know from experience how good the 2014 is, sharing a bottle with Roy a few months ago He is very excited about the 2015 and while I didn’t taste that I have tasted the one from Dakota Shy, sourced from the same Moulds Vineyard and it is just flat out stunning. I’ll be a buyer.

Order in for a 3 pack! Wish listed 1 more.

LOL, we are working on a few website tinkers and so have not even sent out the offer yet. But it is “live” to last year’s buyers and several are just walking onto the site and buying.

It’s always a free for all. Never know when it’ll get sold out!

I’ve got enough to make sure all buyers can get their max allocation. But might sell out with the wish list items. We will see.

I’ll admit to getting in ahead of the official email as well…

yeah i just went on and bought. I can see the few things that need to be ironed out but I know you will and will straighten it out with me if need be. I just want the damn wine :slight_smile: