Cellar door fine wines -PSA?

I don’t know if anyone has seen this but they have a series of Vday specials…

Taittanger-Comtes $114.95
Billecart rose $58.95
Goisset both 06’ 07’ - $139/$124.95

What do people think?

I’m thinking a couple Comte’s are in order?

Anyone have reports - positive or negative - about this retailer? I’ve seen some decent offers but have yet to buy anything.

There is a somewhat murky history here:

I have no direct experience good or bad.

No experience, but a good price on the Billecart. Contact Golden 8 if you want even cheaper on the Comtes.

A little birdie sent me a text yesterday with the same info…

I have purchased since Kyle started his own company. Always delivered. He has great prices and responds quickly.
Just bought a case of Champagne. 9 Billicart and 3 Goisset.
I sent an e-mail last night(Sunday) and received a confirm within the hour.

Is this shop still open? I have an open order not delivered.

I had a bad experience with them a little over a year ago. Purchased some Donnhoff GG’s. Instead of paying for shipping I sent multiple emails stating I would pick them up personally. I don’t know the guys name but he stated that would be fine. After about 2 weeks of trying to pick up the wines and the owner always being out of the office or some other excuse for not being around when I tried to schedule pick up. I eventually made a dispute with my CC company. A couple days later the owner sent me a refund. I wouldn’t recommend them, and they probably aren’t in business any longer.

Kyle Smith rejoined his father Paul Smith at the family wine store Woodland Hills Wine. Check there.

Thank you Suzanne!