So...what will you be day-drinking on BerserkerDay VIII???

I’m about to lose my mind, so I have to consider what I’ll be day-drinking during BerserkerDay VIII…likely some prior BerserkerDay wines, of course!

I’m too low on Cabot to pour any of that (probably down to 1-2 bottles) so that’s on the queue to buy. I think some Franny Beck Pinot, perhaps? That’s good ‘breakfast wine’ right??

Unfortunately I will be in the office sneaking peaks on the berserker day offers. So coffee and water.

Coffee

Plenty of coffee to keep up with the orders (hopefully) . . . .

Once done, probably a nice bourbon stout :slight_smile:

Cheers!

You guys are absolutely no fun at all!

Once I see everything is operating as planned, I might find something hanging around here…

Seltzer

Well, on Preview Day, I will be at work, so coffee and water. On BD proper, I will check things out when it opens, over coffee I suppose, and then miss a few hours as I drive to Cape May NJ to meet up with another wino friend to swap several cases of wine and have dinner. So, post driving, pre and post dinner, I suspect there will be some bubbly and assorted other wines. TBD. Maybe over dinner also if our better halves can look the other way.

Drinking could be dangerous with so much blood in the water that day.

Fixed it!

[cheers.gif]

Is it tomorrow yet? My first year as a Berserker Business, and my first year without a 3 hour offer on BerserkerDay proper (January 27). More open this year but it does not change my inventory designated for BerserkerDay. I am restless and wanting to get on with it! But most know I have had offers for…what…5 years? 7 years? No idea.

Thank you to all who have ordered in past years, and who have shared with neighbors and family and friends and co-workers, creating a nice sense of camaraderie. I appreciate you all.

As I said to Todd and Brig earlier, with all the consumers out there, I am sure few think of the uncertainty of a winery who is offering. Did I select the right vintages? Is the pricing attractive? I have enjoyed great success on this fun day in the past, and hope to this year. Again.

I’ll be here, welcoming Subscribers tomorrow, and the world on Friday, if inventory levels remain.

Oh, if everything is running well, Champagne.

Beaubbles. Definitely.

Cute. I see what you did there.

[pwn.gif]

I’m drinking Scotch now, and with how things are going, probably something softer tomorrow, and definitely wine-related on BerserkerDay

I almost want someone to post a thread where we can post what we’re drinking on BD.

Also, Beaubbles. It’s a thing. #marketing

that would be brilliant. Truly.

Pre-BD, Ice water and coffee,
BD- Ice water and coffee daytime, and evening is open for options. Maybe I’d open a previous BD wine to celebrate BD.

The best breakfast wine!

Took the day off of work, so starting with coffee then moving on to finish a Paraduxx Winemakers Series for lunch that I coravined a few times already

I still don’t even have my coffee made or poured so I need to get on that

I’m going to stick to my promises- Ice water and coffee