Turley Spring Release Open

I don’t know why exactly but I logged into Turley and it looks like the release is already open. My allocation is pretty light but I think I’m going to have to pass or go very light on this one anyway (maybe just some Juvenile). Is everybody’s allocation cut way back this year or just mine? What’s everybody else interested in on this release?

I usually get a case of the Juvenile from this release, let them rest for a year, then open them whenever the mood strikes. I enjoy them quite a bit.

Yeilds were very low in 2015 so it wouldn’t surprise me if allocations are low for mst wineries. Turley generally allocates low and allows wish list items anyhow.

Not much there for me. Will probably pass on this one especially with BD this Friday.

I am in for this. Its weird that they are up and you can purchase. Hoping to have beaten people to the punch and get the 12 bottles I wish listed. Otherwise I am only in for a six pack

I seem to remember placing my order for last years spring release the day before I got the email. I think this just might be their MO.

I went pretty heavy, with some wishlist. Hope I get some bedrock!

I wasn’t allocated any Bedrock, either PS, and a few others. I wonder if Bedrock is wishlist only or if anyone was allocated?

Bedrock was allocated to longstanding customers, but only two bottles.

Thanks for the heads up. Order in.

Been buying a long time.
2’s and 3’s of everything including Bedrock.
16 juvenile @ 20 a no brainer.

To ship 6 bottles it’s $37. Yikes

I am not participating in this release.

I do enjoy the wines that I have had from Turley, but in 2017 I will have to be very conservative in my wine purchases. Hopefully some of the stuff I currently have will tolerate premature drinking. :neutral_face:

So many good choices … order in for a wide variety.

Ouch. To Southern CA it’s $15 for two bottles (doesn’t make sense to do), or $22 for six. Reasonable pricing if you put in a decent order.

Trying very hard to keep my powder dry for Berserker Day, but the Juvenile has been just excruciatingly good value in recent vintages.

Thanks for the heads up.

Mostly allocated 2 bottles of each, but zero for Vineyard 101 and Sadie Upton. Went in for 17 bottles plus 3 wishlist for Vineyard 101. Much prefer the wines in Turley’s Fall offering but these are hard to pass up.

Did Bedrock just have a release? I’m a little peeved I didn’t get any allocation since I’ve bought from their past two releases…darnit.

Turley’s Bedrock Vineyard bottling. Bedrock winery’s next release is March, I think.

Passing on Turley entirely this round. Too much good stuff and too many kids. :angry: