Aubert is open!

champagne.gif

My order is in, but I only took about half of what I was allocated. Aubert is the 4th largest producer in my cellar, and it would have moved to number 2 if I bought everything. We love the wines but this is close to getting to be too much of a good thing.

It hurts now, but after they arrive, it will become ‘free wine’ that I stumble across in the cellar.

Anyone in the OC interested in picking up some high scoring, rich, delicious Auberts at release pricing? I have to cut back my purchases as my wine storage is absolutely maxed out and my budget is too! I only want 4 bottles and the minimum purchase is 6 so if there is anyone with a hankering to try some 2015 Aubert that lives in Orange County CA drop me a pm. My allocation is for 23 bottles: Lauren Chard - 3 $95ea. (I want 1 of these), Eastside Chard - 4 $85ea. (I want 1 of these), CIX Chard - 4 $95ea. (I want 2 of these), Larry Hyde & Sons Chard - 9 $85ea., and 2014 Sonoma Coast Pinot - 3 $60ea. All prices must add shipping from Aubert (I’ll average the cost). I really love these wines but with 2000 bottles in my cellar I’m seriously overstocked. Sorry no shipping from me, meet or pick-up only. Pm quickly so I can get my order in.

Too late! I am going to have to pass this year. The bottles I wanted are sold out! I guess I saved a bunch of money even though I love the wines and they had some great reviews this year. [cry.gif]

I ordered 6 bottles. Went back to check my notes on these - they’ve all punched at or above their weight. Lots of hyped wines on this board, but these consistently deliver.

Man they were moving fast. Logged in around 10:30am and one of the bottles in my allocation was 12. Refreshed the page and it dropped to 1! Clicked the “purchase full allocation” button and it dropped to zero. Still got the others, luckily.