The completion of funding needed to finance Coravin another 22.5 Million

The completion of funding needed to finance Coravin another 22.5 Million

Coravin secures extra $22.5 million investment

Click on me

Shalom !!!

Salute !!!

Staggering? No. Misleading click bait? Yes.

not meant to be …

[cheers.gif]

Why include “staggering” in the description? The article is at best a note about Coravin securing funding with little info but for the amount secured.

You tend to post a lot of things like this. Links with a sensational headline. Frankly it’s boring.

[thankyou.gif] [welldone.gif] [berserker.gif]

But what makes it exciting are the three, extra-emphatic exclamation points! One exclamation point after a “shalom” gets me out of bed in the the morning. But THREE? Nearly makes me shart my bloomers.

ok I changed it … maybe you guys thing 22 mil on top of 13 mill is not staggering, I do …

Shalom !!! and if you opposed to peace, well that says a lot about you then…

Salute !!!

:::: ::: :::: !!!

I am opposed only to unnecessary exclamation points, especially when used in gratuitous signoffs. World peace, I support.

A pictorial representation of the recently induced skidmarks. Thanks John.

Noah,

I believe in live and let live, why impose your views on me ? it’s just not right, not one bit !!!

Shalom !!!

Salute !!!

JOHN, I GET IT. I TOO GET EXCITED FROM TIME TO TIME!!!

It took a year to convince my 70-year-old mother not to email and text in ALL CAPS, but now she’s a better person for it.
She now understands that ALL CAPS is basically the internet equivalent of shouting in a small room.
Three exclamation points is the internet equivalent of weirdly excitedly happy shouting, like old used car sales ads on TV.
newhere