Alpha Omega Winery in a bit of legal trouble

So I guess a winery shouldn’t have their staff on a ship with hookers and blow. Who would have thought. [wow.gif]

A former Napa Valley winery employee alleges that in August 2015 she was assigned to work on a company yacht where men had sex with call girls while the group cruised the San Francisco Bay, according to court records.

The former tasting room attendant at Alpha Omega Winery LLC in Rutherford, Alene Anase, said that on Aug. 12, 2015, she was on the yacht for the private event when about 25 men boarded the USS Alpha Omega at Pier 41 in San Francisco, according to the lawsuit, which is being settled out of court. The men, who had won the cruise at a charity fundraiser, came with a group of prostitutes, the complaint alleged.

So… why is she suing?

Did they have guns and firetrucks too?

I think the owners didn’t bring the ship back to shore asap and then told other winery staff. Which caused the employees on the ship to not be happy, understandably. I believe workplace harassment is the term, but our legal folks here can advise better.

How do you get 25 people and crew on a 32’ “yacht”

I was thinking the same thing - I was on a 31’ sailboat in San Diego this weekend and 6 people was more than enough.

You guys are making a big about 25 men on a big ship with hookers and blow? In Orlando, they’d call that a slow Thursday.

Horizontally? :slight_smile:

And they say you don’t have much of a sense of humor!

Corey…can you explain the meaning of your new avatar? As you know, I can be a bit dense.

Looks political to me. [smileyvault-ban.gif]

Looks clever to me

+1

+2

Hah!!!

Sailor here.

I don’t know of any 32’ vessel which would legally accommodate offshore that many souls onboard (hookers not included).

Anywho, it will be settled out of court for some $$$. Expect new release to be a bit more pricey.

Party barge = Yacht?

all jokes aside, if it was your daughter me thinks you would be livid, at best …

they will have to pay most likely out of an insurance policy … maybe $500K to 2 million

Salute !!!

$500k? $2mil?! What are you drinkin’ tonight?

This is interesting. Big Cal Poly supporters here in SLO. Own part of Tolosa Winery as well.