TN: 2015 Sandler Wine Company Pinot Noir Bien Nacido Vineyard

• 2015 Sandler Wine Company Pinot Noir Bien Nacido Vineyard - USA, California, Central Coast, Santa Maria Valley (10/22/2016)
    These came YESTERDAY. Sorry for the delay!!
    Love to be the first. Nose of dark strawberries and cool macerated red berries–while not so giving at first, its youth is obvious. Palate shows a deeply textured and spice dark red fruited pinot with tremendous structure–within you will find tremendous promise. I sense some elegance and power combined that makes me want to hold any more of these for at least 3 years while I dink my 2011s, 2012s, 2013s and 2014s and drink I will.
    No surprise, with lots of swirling the truth become obvious, this is amazing. Slight orange peel notes, soft cranberries and a general feel of a lighter body than where it started and its all good. Perfect balance and length and all is right with the world. Sandler has become the number one producer in my cellar, and if you know me, that says a lot.
    Do you know me??? :slight_smile: (93 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Thanks for the early peek-in, King Cab. Your observations are appreciated

Mine will arrive on Monday, but I don’t think I’m going to open one quite that quickly!!

Now that is a Pobega!