updating CT post PC

I would like to update CT to reflect all of the wines I will never be receiving from Premier Cru. I don’t want to leave them in Pending Wine any longer, but also for some reason, don’t want to loose the records of all of those purchases.
What did you people do?
How can I take them off the pending, remove them from the value of my inventory, but still keep the sales, dates etc?
It would be interesting to see a separate action within CT for just this, and which could be tallied for the entire CT community.

Thanks,

I would place them in an new cellar called “PC”. If you then needed a total inventory value I imagine you could just calculate Total - PC.

Maybe use the “missing” designation?

Just delete them. Seriously?!?!?

I deleted mine. Come to terms with the fact that you will never be getting them.

If you accept them into inventory and then consume them you won’t lose any purchase information.

Open a new cellar, then ask Eric to move them there. That’s what I did.

This.

And with consuming them, you can use:

Dropped or broke
Missing or presumed drunk
Donated

…something like that. It’s not exactly accurate, but you have them in a separate bucket. Either that, or like Jason said, create a 2nd cellar location that you can at least segregate them.

But as many have said, I’d just delete and move on.

my PC pendings are all deleted.
I would make a print out of the list of pending and put it in a safe place for any tax loss or insurance claim. No need to keep them online - you’re never going to get those bottles or see those low prices again.

+1. If desired, add a private tasting note for your records.

Delete them while listening to Celine Dion’s My Heart Will Go On. I imagine it will be incredibly cathartic.

December 2015 be like…

January 2016 be like…

I just deleted them without consuming, as if they never existed. Which they didn’t. If you consume them, they affect your consumption history. I have records elsewhere about the PC purchases.

Can you just take a screen shot and then delete? I deleted mine months ago just to keep a more accurate record, but kept a copy of my PC open orders.

I went into pending orders… accepted all my PC orders, marked their location as PC Deadbeat. Then when into bulk drink and used Dropped or Broken, so as not to show that I drank them. Finally they are gone!