TN: Silver Springs Winery Peach Paradise...NV...97 pts

TN: Silver Springs Winery Peach Paradise…NV…97 pts

Thick viscosity of ectoplasm that rolls around your palate it creates a portal to heaven, it opens your mind body and soul to freely accept the notes that follow

Orange, lemon, coconut, vanilla, apricot, coconut rum, orange marmalade with lemon running through it, honeysuckle, butterscotch, taffy, pineapple, mango, tangerine, almond vanilla, white pepper, honey golden raisin, tangerine, lilac honeysuckle,butterscotch, orange rind, honey golden raisin, orange marmalade…succulent fruits unctuous in every manner and this is why they are the best Peach Paradise producer in the world 97 points …

http://www.silverspringswinery.com/sspringswines.html

Ron…with all due respect … are you ITB …

John is a multimillionaire, professional Peach Paradise Wine maker/taster and has a great sense of scores… as you know, unless you are winemaker of his stature, your 97 point score is meaningless against his 110 points for the wine.

How do you know how many versions of Peach Paradise I’ve tasted?

Doesn’t hold a candle to the White Cabernets. Nice RS and high alcohol

White Cabernet Sauvignon 2009 (New Release)

“This new unique blush wine explodes with fresh bursting fruit, juicy dark lush flavors of blueberry and blackberry bliss. The crisp clean taste with the right amount of sweetness makes this wine go down easy. It is great for sipping alone or with food. This wine is a real mouth pleaser and extremely fun. 4% RS and we also have a 7.5% RS above both with high alc.12.9% by volume.”

I’m a white merlot man.

If you want to be added to recieve our investment oppertunity est. 2018 … please provide the information below …

We are going to raise enough money to expand nationally without debt. The potential is only limited by the imagination.

In Vino Veritas

please email us if interested so you can be added to the mailing list

thanks !!!

Big7771846@aol.com

Can’t wait for a note on the Strawberry Molly Surprise…

Wow. Sounds like the perfect pairing for the Cheetos, marshmallow, duck confit and garbanzo bean casserole I’m making tonight.

Wait. Are you one of THE Welch’s?

If you mean the famous family of English chefs, why yes, guilty as charged.

Salute!

In a face to face tasting of Silver Springs Blueberry Bliss at Berserkerfest 2.5, Michel Abood and I both determined that it qualified as DNPIM. WE continue to disagree about which one of us spit it out which one of us swallowed. I know that I spit it out. I have also tasted two of the Silver Springs white Merlots that I bought at the winery. My son’s girlfriend liked the 3% RS white merlot and my aunt loved the 6% white merlot. I thought they were awful.

This comment needs more exclamation points.

Salute !!!

I remember the Blueberry Bliss very well. Wish I didn’t.
Zuc wines.jpg

Is there anything like this but with more marmalade?

Sure. Smucker’s is the industry standard, but it lacks the lilac honeysuckle that I crave.

There’s a honeysuckle born every minute.

Not only is he a millionaire…he comes from Nobility…

The Legend Continues!

I am a yellow one.