Falltacular / Laura's House / WB peeps included

FMIII killing it at the 4:20 mark

5tScX4WpTKI

That is a great video and really gives a great overview of a most worthy organization. Glad to be tied into this through Falltacular!!
Great segment Frank.

Thanks for sharing Brig!

Frank you are the man!

Agree with all the above and looking forward to the next one! Cheers to you Frank

Cheers to you guys. The three of you are event supporters and I look forward to seeing you again this February. It’s been a wonderful legacy to see the event grow to the success it has and the consistent support from so many is humbling. You know, the event formed out of a love for wine, has been fueled by the many wineries and Wine Berserker community, and it’s all benefited a great cause in helping women and children (mainly) flee and survive violence, to have a chance to start rebuilding their lives.

Thank you, all of you for helping us do that.

Good on ya Frankie!

Awesome.

Raising 200k in 4 years, and having fun at it, is a wonderful feat. Good on you, Frank.

Awww…JoAnn’s head even made the video. Brought tears to my eyes and we always count the days until the next one.

Thanks to Frank for allowing some East Coasters to find such a great organization to support.

Awesome. WB’s moral backbone.

It is a privilege and an honor to take part in the Falltacular event nearly every year - I was not invited the first year, and I did have to miss one year due to ‘personal issues’ but my wines were still there :slight_smile:

The example set by FMIII and his wife Jill is hard NOT to what to embrace and be a part of, and the vibe that day is unlike any tasting I take part in bar none. The addition of those who have gone through the program to speak that afternoon has been wonderful - awe-inspiring, tear-inducing, and really bringing home the message of why the event takes place . . . to raise money for a very needy cause.

Keep up the great work FMIII and Jill - and count me in in 2017 and beyond!

Cheers

Alf, my house ain’t big enough for us to do 50K per year. We actually raised that over 10 years. [cheers.gif]

We’re going to have a Facebook page soon so that we will have WB and Facebook to share information about the event. We’ve learned that while a # of the attendees get their event info here, a % of the attendees do not so having the Facebook page gives us a 2nd sharing venue for info, photos and other stuff. Mike Stoneking (a WBer) is working on building it, we’ll have it up soon.

That’s really awesome - congrats Frank and Jill !!

Nicely done!!!

The FB Group ---- OCFalltacular is up and alive as of 8:00 am EDT today.
Some pictures and comments - and about 70 members so far.
Hop on.