What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
Message
Author
P Turk
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 115
Joined: May 28th, 2016, 5:47 pm
Location: Chicagoland

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#401 Post by P Turk » April 8th, 2017, 9:12 am

It was a "zintastic" week with Bedrock (rescheduled), Turley, Carlisle, and Limerick Lane.
Phil

mike pobega
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 10965
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 3:26 pm

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#402 Post by mike pobega » April 8th, 2017, 10:11 am

Busy week and a half.
4 2013 Domaine de la Côte Pinot Noir La Côte
6 2015 Kutch Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast
12 Kutch Rose Pinot Noir
4 assorted 2011 Littorai Pinots winebid
2 2010 Joseph Swan Trenton Pinots wb
3 2012 Siduri SRH Pinots wb
1 2008 Produttori del Barbaresco Barbaresco wb

User avatar
Mark Golodetz
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 6550
Joined: May 29th, 2009, 8:49 pm

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#403 Post by Mark Golodetz » April 8th, 2017, 10:17 am

S. Stevenson wrote:
Mark Golodetz wrote:My UK purchases:

Trotanoy 1945
Clos Vougeot Jean Meo 1972 half bottles
Cheval Blanc 1952
Chambertin Clos de Beze Drouhin 1971
How's the provenance on those?

I have been using a very careful merchant for the last ten years; never had a problem, apart from some dodgy Rhones, which he immediately refunded. He also has access to some really interesting cellars, including that of an ace from the Battle of Britain. He once took me to the cellar; it was very James Bondish. I had been buying wines from this source for years, but when I came, all I could see were some very mediocre wines, However they pulled me to the side, touched a switch and the whole floor moved sideways and then went up a wall, revealing another staircase down to where the good stuff was. This came from that cellar:
http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/vie ... r#p2236346
ITB

Siun o'Connell
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4547
Joined: June 4th, 2012, 9:02 am

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#404 Post by Siun o'Connell » April 8th, 2017, 2:04 pm

My 3 pack of Johan Vineyards Berserker Day 3 pack of 2015 2015 Pétillant Naturel on Pinot Noir arrived ... very interesting looking ... torn between opening asap and saving for a fun occasion.

Fine Disregard 2015 Milhouse Semillion and 2015 Lost Row Syrah also arrived - I'm really looking forward to tasting something new to me.

User avatar
Jake Rubash
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 395
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 10:12 am

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#405 Post by Jake Rubash » April 8th, 2017, 2:35 pm

We had the Lost Row Syrah the other night and really enjoyed it!
Siun o'Connell wrote:My 3 pack of Johan Vineyards Berserker Day 3 pack of 2015 2015 Pétillant Naturel on Pinot Noir arrived ... very interesting looking ... torn between opening asap and saving for a fun occasion.

Fine Disregard 2015 Milhouse Semillion and 2015 Lost Row Syrah also arrived - I'm really looking forward to tasting something new to me.

luc@sl@belle
Posts: 237
Joined: January 13th, 2016, 5:55 pm

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#406 Post by luc@sl@belle » April 8th, 2017, 3:08 pm

2014 Scarecrow in OWC

ykwon
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 964
Joined: November 29th, 2014, 9:10 am
Location: The Big D

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#407 Post by ykwon » April 8th, 2017, 3:35 pm

Just like Lucas
Attachments
IMG_5908.JPG
y 0 n 9
k w 0 n

Siun o'Connell
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4547
Joined: June 4th, 2012, 9:02 am

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#408 Post by Siun o'Connell » April 8th, 2017, 7:40 pm

Jake Rubash wrote:We had the Lost Row Syrah the other night and really enjoyed it!
Siun o'Connell wrote:My 3 pack of Johan Vineyards Berserker Day 3 pack of 2015 2015 Pétillant Naturel on Pinot Noir arrived ... very interesting looking ... torn between opening asap and saving for a fun occasion.

Fine Disregard 2015 Milhouse Semillion and 2015 Lost Row Syrah also arrived - I'm really looking forward to tasting something new to me.
So tempting ... any notes?

User avatar
Jake Rubash
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 395
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 10:12 am

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#409 Post by Jake Rubash » April 8th, 2017, 9:53 pm

Definitely more restrained and cool climate in nature. On PnP pretty fruit forward, couldn't pick up anything meaty but it had some nice pepper on the backend. Started to get a little more ripe as it opened up which makes sense given this is a little bit of an homage to Australian Shiraz.
Siun o'Connell wrote:
Jake Rubash wrote:We had the Lost Row Syrah the other night and really enjoyed it!
Siun o'Connell wrote:My 3 pack of Johan Vineyards Berserker Day 3 pack of 2015 2015 Pétillant Naturel on Pinot Noir arrived ... very interesting looking ... torn between opening asap and saving for a fun occasion.

Fine Disregard 2015 Milhouse Semillion and 2015 Lost Row Syrah also arrived - I'm really looking forward to tasting something new to me.
So tempting ... any notes?

User avatar
Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 3049
Joined: January 5th, 2015, 3:38 pm
Location: Phoenix

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#410 Post by Rich Brown » April 8th, 2017, 10:09 pm

^

Thanks Jake! Pumped to try mine as well....but I'll probably start with one of the semillons.

Siun o'Connell
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4547
Joined: June 4th, 2012, 9:02 am

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#411 Post by Siun o'Connell » April 8th, 2017, 11:47 pm

Thanks - hmmmm ... which to open first?

User avatar
Jake Rubash
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 395
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 10:12 am

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#412 Post by Jake Rubash » April 9th, 2017, 7:58 am

We are going to open the Sémillon today, I will report back after!
Siun o'Connell wrote:Thanks - hmmmm ... which to open first?

A Rosen
Posts: 38
Joined: April 22nd, 2016, 10:03 am

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#413 Post by A Rosen » April 9th, 2017, 10:30 am

Another good week.....

Aubert, Peter Michael, Paul Lato.

(Kistler, Component and Quilceda a few weeks ago.)
Andrew

User avatar
Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 3049
Joined: January 5th, 2015, 3:38 pm
Location: Phoenix

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#414 Post by Rich Brown » April 9th, 2017, 1:06 pm

Jake Rubash wrote:We are going to open the Sémillon today, I will report back after!
Siun o'Connell wrote:Thanks - hmmmm ... which to open first?
Nice Jake! Pumped to hear about it!

User avatar
Jake Rubash
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 395
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 10:12 am

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#415 Post by Jake Rubash » April 9th, 2017, 5:35 pm

Really liked this as well and this is coming from someone who rarely drinks whites. Bright, crisp and tropical. Left it open in the fridge for an hour and that wasn't quite enough air. 3-4 hours and it really filled out. Congrats to Mike and Kara for a very successful first release!
Rich Brown wrote:
Jake Rubash wrote:We are going to open the Sémillon today, I will report back after!
Siun o'Connell wrote:Thanks - hmmmm ... which to open first?
Nice Jake! Pumped to hear about it!

User avatar
Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 3049
Joined: January 5th, 2015, 3:38 pm
Location: Phoenix

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#416 Post by Rich Brown » April 9th, 2017, 8:14 pm

Awesome Jake. Pretty sure I'll pop one sooner than later. Thanks again for the notes!

Mike Schieffer
Posts: 84
Joined: August 24th, 2013, 4:45 pm

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#417 Post by Mike Schieffer » April 12th, 2017, 3:43 pm

Thanks for the kind words, Jake!! Really effing glad you enjoyed the wines. Regarding the Syrah, given that the clone is old vine Barossa Shiraz and is planted in the heart of Stag's Leap, I think the profile is always going to be more red fruit and violets than savory. And, I'm perfectly fine with that. That's simply what kind of wine the site wants to give us.

Siun, have you opened anything yet? I mentioned this to Rich a few weeks ago - if you're keen to crack open the Syrah right now, I'd say give it a few hours in the decanter, pour a glass or two, then have the temerity to chuck what's left back into the bottle and leave it in the fridge until the next day. Our experience has been that's when the wine really hits it stride. With respect to the Sémillon, as Jake pointed out earlier, it also shines pretty brightly after a few hours of air.
ITB

User avatar
Warren Taranow
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 2513
Joined: June 30th, 2009, 8:24 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#418 Post by Warren Taranow » April 12th, 2017, 5:40 pm

Just received my '15 Arnot-Roberts Clary Ranch Syrah and '14 Fellom Ranch Cab.
"If the only prayer you ever uttered was thank you, it would suffice."
Meister Eckhart c. 1260 – c. 1328

CT - WST

User avatar
Jay Miller
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 14392
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:18 pm
Location: Jersey City

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#419 Post by Jay Miller » April 13th, 2017, 12:36 pm

4x 2015 Domaine de la St Cote Epine St. Joseph ordered August of last year just arrived. Yay!
Ripe fruit isn't necessarily a flaw.

User avatar
Bud Carey
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 5634
Joined: February 2nd, 2009, 8:29 am
Location: Philly Suburbs

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#420 Post by Bud Carey » April 13th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Arrived at home today... Kosta Browne plus a magnum, Carlisle plus 2 magnums... good day!!
Budman

User avatar
David Mc
Posts: 150
Joined: May 21st, 2014, 4:19 pm
Location: Maryland, DC Suburbs

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#421 Post by David Mc » April 13th, 2017, 3:34 pm

EMH Vineyards Black Cat Cabernet Vertical 6-pack from Berserkers Day.
Mc = M c I n t i r e

User avatar
Neal.Mollen
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 35587
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 1:26 pm

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#422 Post by Neal.Mollen » April 13th, 2017, 3:59 pm

A bunch of aged rioja and a bunch of D'Angerville, some 1983 Faiveley Cazetiers and some 1979 Pichon Baron and some 1981 Grand Puy Lacoste.
I don't have to speak; she defends me

A drunkard's dream if I ever did see one

User avatar
Merrill Lindquist
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness
Posts: 11169
Joined: July 22nd, 2009, 6:58 pm
Location: Calistoga, Napa Valley, CA

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#423 Post by Merrill Lindquist » April 13th, 2017, 4:38 pm

David Mc wrote:EMH Vineyards Black Cat Cabernet Vertical 6-pack from Berserkers Day.
[cheers.gif]
Merrill
EMH Vineyards - Home of the Black Cat
email:Merrill@EMHVineyards.com

User avatar
Kirk.Grant
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 3357
Joined: May 27th, 2012, 1:29 pm
Location: Bangor, Maine

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#424 Post by Kirk.Grant » April 13th, 2017, 5:05 pm

Poggio di Sotto & Sine Qua Non...
  • 2014 Sine Qua Non Grenache Shakti - USA, California, Central Coast (4/13/2017)
    This is a HUGE wine...the nose is elegant yet bold. Scents of white pepper, blackberry, and mulled spices. The palate leads in with milk chocolate, blackberry, blueberry, and pie crust, buttered pie crust. It's a wild wine...totally unique and unlike anything I've had before. It's not a wine I'd want often, but it's beyond special and challenges those seeking to define it...or at least it is for me. Outstanding!!! Even if it's not my type of wine, I can clearly say it's a special wine.
Posted from CellarTracker
Cellartracker:Kirk Grant

User avatar
David Mc
Posts: 150
Joined: May 21st, 2014, 4:19 pm
Location: Maryland, DC Suburbs

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#425 Post by David Mc » April 14th, 2017, 2:14 pm

Merrill Lindquist wrote:
David Mc wrote:EMH Vineyards Black Cat Cabernet Vertical 6-pack from Berserkers Day.
[cheers.gif]
Can't wait to try the 2011!
Mc = M c I n t i r e

User avatar
c fu
Moderator
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>
Posts: 31265
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 1:26 pm
Location: Pasadena

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#426 Post by c fu » April 14th, 2017, 2:31 pm

2010juge x3 *giddy*
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

ITB -Salt Vine Wines

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/clayfu.wine

User avatar
Neal.Mollen
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 35587
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 1:26 pm

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#427 Post by Neal.Mollen » April 14th, 2017, 2:35 pm

c fu wrote:2010juge x3 *giddy*
is this code?
I don't have to speak; she defends me

A drunkard's dream if I ever did see one

User avatar
c fu
Moderator
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>
Posts: 31265
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 1:26 pm
Location: Pasadena

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#428 Post by c fu » April 14th, 2017, 2:43 pm

Neal.Mollen wrote:
c fu wrote:2010juge x3 *giddy*
is this code?
no
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

ITB -Salt Vine Wines

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/clayfu.wine

User avatar
Merrill Lindquist
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness
Posts: 11169
Joined: July 22nd, 2009, 6:58 pm
Location: Calistoga, Napa Valley, CA

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#429 Post by Merrill Lindquist » April 14th, 2017, 4:48 pm

David Mc wrote:
Merrill Lindquist wrote:
David Mc wrote:EMH Vineyards Black Cat Cabernet Vertical 6-pack from Berserkers Day.
[cheers.gif]
Can't wait to try the 2011!
Give it a coupla-three hours in the decanter. I like this one a lot. Always have. You have a wide range of wines there within a small range, if you know what I mean.
Merrill
EMH Vineyards - Home of the Black Cat
email:Merrill@EMHVineyards.com

User avatar
Er€z _ L.
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 890
Joined: September 21st, 2013, 11:05 am
Location: New York, NY

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#430 Post by Er€z _ L. » April 14th, 2017, 5:44 pm

Was a great week at storage...

The very, very last champagnes that waited in europe (making it all in local storage now), highlight 1998 Cuvée William Deutz
EMH Black Cat 11-12-13 (BD), meauw meauw
Jean Edwards (BD), woof woof
Arcadian (BD) (sorry, what is the house pet?)
Masion Harbour Chard (BD long waiting for white burg)
£ € n c n @ r

User avatar
Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness
Posts: 1951
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 4:35 am
Location: Napa, Sonoma, 74-41

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#431 Post by Karen Troisi » April 14th, 2017, 6:59 pm

Er€z _ L. wrote:Was a great week at storage...

The very, very last champagnes that waited in europe (making it all in local storage now), highlight 1998 Cuvée William Deutz
EMH Black Cat 11-12-13 (BD), meauw meauw
Jean Edwards (BD), woof woof
Arcadian (BD) (sorry, what is the house pet?)
Masion Harbour Chard (BD long waiting for white burg)
flirtysmile
ITB - You should only make wines you love to drink.

User avatar
AndrewH
Posts: 2568
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:34 pm

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#432 Post by AndrewH » April 14th, 2017, 7:46 pm

David Mc wrote:EMH Vineyards Black Cat Cabernet Vertical 6-pack from Berserkers Day.
The 3-pack vertical for me today . . .
Andrew H e i m e r t

User avatar
Scott Brunson
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 9315
Joined: November 15th, 2011, 2:55 am
Location: in between coastal SC and south FL

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#433 Post by Scott Brunson » April 16th, 2017, 3:52 am

2014 Domaine Louis Michel Chablis 1er Cru Les Forêts x 3

Shipping window nearly closed now
Tous les chemins mènent à la Bourgogne!
On CT, I'm S1

User avatar
RossW
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 10
Joined: April 13th, 2017, 8:09 am
Location: New York

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#434 Post by RossW » April 19th, 2017, 9:07 am

In past week- Peter Michael, Bond, Paul Lato- Mail Road should be on the way as well as Kistler
Ross Whitehead

User avatar
Chris Foley
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness
Posts: 721
Joined: July 25th, 2015, 9:01 am
Location: Manchester, CT

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#435 Post by Chris Foley » April 19th, 2017, 11:04 am

Just today - a six pack of AW Winery, 2012 Ciel du Cheval.
Chris F.

User avatar
Brandon R
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1424
Joined: November 10th, 2015, 5:07 pm

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#436 Post by Brandon R » April 19th, 2017, 12:00 pm

c fu wrote:
Neal.Mollen wrote:
c fu wrote:2010juge x3 *giddy*
is this code?
no
Sorry, not trying to be snarky, I'm just curious what wine made you giddy. I'm not familiar with 2010 judge. Kongasgaard Chardonnay?
B. Redman

User avatar
Jay Miller
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 14392
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:18 pm
Location: Jersey City

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#437 Post by Jay Miller » April 19th, 2017, 12:11 pm

Brandon R wrote:
c fu wrote:
Neal.Mollen wrote: is this code?
no
Sorry, not trying to be snarky, I'm just curious what wine made you giddy. I'm not familiar with 2010 judge. Kongasgaard Chardonnay?
I'm pretty sure he means Juge Cornas. I'd be giddy too.
Ripe fruit isn't necessarily a flaw.

User avatar
Brandon R
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1424
Joined: November 10th, 2015, 5:07 pm

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#438 Post by Brandon R » April 19th, 2017, 12:32 pm

Ha! Misread...somewhat. I'd be giddy as well.
B. Redman

User avatar
B. Buzzini
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4060
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 7:08 pm
Location: Calif.

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#439 Post by B. Buzzini » June 12th, 2017, 2:00 pm

This was a pretty good day!

Image
Meursault-head!

B. = Brian

GaryW
Posts: 41
Joined: March 21st, 2017, 12:30 pm
Location: seattle|tacoma

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#440 Post by GaryW » June 12th, 2017, 2:23 pm

2008 Betz Family Winery La Cote Patriarche
2014 Hartford Family Wines Old Vine Zinfandel
2012 Matthews Columbia Valley Claret
1998 Quilceda Creek Merlot
2013 Rôtie Cellars Northern Blend
2012 Rôtie Cellars Southern Blend
2010 Sheridan Boss Block Cabernet Franc
2014 Turley Dusi Vineyard Zinfandel
Gary Wolff

PCLIN
Posts: 1441
Joined: August 3rd, 2013, 9:45 am

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#441 Post by PCLIN » June 21st, 2017, 6:08 am

12x 1993 Faiveley Chambertin Clos de Beze
7x 1993 Jean Tardy Boudots
12x 2007 Mugneret Gibourg Chaignots
12x 2001 Hubert Lignier MSD 1er Cru VV
12x 2013 Donnhoff Oberhauser Leistenberg Kabinett
12x 1996 Bouchard Bonnes Mares
12x hlvs 2005 Herestztyn Clos St Denis
Chiu Lin

User avatar
Robert.A.Jr.
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 22678
Joined: January 28th, 2010, 5:03 am
Location: Orlando, Florida

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#442 Post by Robert.A.Jr. » June 21st, 2017, 6:15 am

A few mixed cases of 2014 Bordeaux
Leoville Barton
Haut Bailly
Carmes Haut Brion
Rauzan Segla
Langoa Barton
Domaine de Chevalier
Senejac

Still waiting on Cantermerle, Sociando, Clerc Milon, d'Armailhac, etc.

"@lf3rt was clearly raised in an outhouse in the Loire. . . ."

Kenny H (circa 2015)

Russ Williams
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 8943
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 9:58 am

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#443 Post by Russ Williams » June 21st, 2017, 8:59 am

What's up with folks receiving wine shipments in June?
Listen to more Jerry, it will heal your soul.
9/1/74 - Keystone Berkeley

User avatar
Robert.A.Jr.
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 22678
Joined: January 28th, 2010, 5:03 am
Location: Orlando, Florida

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#444 Post by Robert.A.Jr. » June 21st, 2017, 9:37 am

Russ Williams wrote:What's up with folks receiving wine shipments in June?
Mine was from a local retailer

"@lf3rt was clearly raised in an outhouse in the Loire. . . ."

Kenny H (circa 2015)

Russ Williams
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 8943
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 9:58 am

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#445 Post by Russ Williams » June 21st, 2017, 11:09 am

Robert Alfert, Jr. wrote:
Russ Williams wrote:What's up with folks receiving wine shipments in June?
Mine was from a local retailer
Then you're posting in the wrong thread since that would be a purchase, not a shipment. [wink.gif]
Listen to more Jerry, it will heal your soul.
9/1/74 - Keystone Berkeley

User avatar
Robert.A.Jr.
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 22678
Joined: January 28th, 2010, 5:03 am
Location: Orlando, Florida

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#446 Post by Robert.A.Jr. » June 21st, 2017, 11:24 am

Russ Williams wrote:
Robert Alfert, Jr. wrote:
Russ Williams wrote:What's up with folks receiving wine shipments in June?
Mine was from a local retailer
Then you're posting in the wrong thread since that would be a purchase, not a shipment. [wink.gif]
LOL, they did deliver it! You don't really I think I'm gonna drive to go pick it up, come on?! They even brought it up to my office on the 14th floor. If only I could get them to load it into my wine fridge . . . .

"@lf3rt was clearly raised in an outhouse in the Loire. . . ."

Kenny H (circa 2015)

User avatar
Neal.Mollen
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 35587
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 1:26 pm

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#447 Post by Neal.Mollen » June 21st, 2017, 11:28 am

Robert Alfert, Jr. wrote:
LOL, they did deliver it! You don't really I think I'm gonna drive to go pick it up, come on?! They even brought it up to my office on the 14th floor. If only I could get them to load it into my wine fridge . . . .
That's what summer associates are for!
I don't have to speak; she defends me

A drunkard's dream if I ever did see one

User avatar
c fu
Moderator
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>
Posts: 31265
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 1:26 pm
Location: Pasadena

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#448 Post by c fu » June 21st, 2017, 12:56 pm

Neal.Mollen wrote:
Robert Alfert, Jr. wrote:
LOL, they did deliver it! You don't really I think I'm gonna drive to go pick it up, come on?! They even brought it up to my office on the 14th floor. If only I could get them to load it into my wine fridge . . . .
That's what summer associates are for!
Alfert's summers are unpaid *shudder*
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

ITB -Salt Vine Wines

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/clayfu.wine

User avatar
Neal.Mollen
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 35587
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 1:26 pm

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#449 Post by Neal.Mollen » June 21st, 2017, 1:03 pm

c fu wrote:
Neal.Mollen wrote:
Robert Alfert, Jr. wrote:
LOL, they did deliver it! You don't really I think I'm gonna drive to go pick it up, come on?! They even brought it up to my office on the 14th floor. If only I could get them to load it into my wine fridge . . . .
That's what summer associates are for!
Alfert's summers are unpaid *shudder*
But they get to party with his son.
I don't have to speak; she defends me

A drunkard's dream if I ever did see one

User avatar
Brian Tuite
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 19909
Joined: July 3rd, 2010, 8:53 am
Location: Podunk CA RRV

What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

#450 Post by Brian Tuite » June 21st, 2017, 1:25 pm

CellarPro 1800XT cooling unit.
Bob Wood - 1949-2013 Berserker for eternity! RIP

"On self-reflection, I think a big part of it was me just being a PITA customer..." ~ Anonymous Berserker

"Something so subtle only I can detect it." ~ Randy Bowman

2020 WOTY Candidates

- 2018 Once & Future Old Hill Ranch

Post Reply

Return to “Wine Talk”