What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

Haha…this one hasn’t been done yet right? [wow.gif] It’s starting to be that time of the year…SHIPPING SEASON! Most of us that live in hell like conditions during the Summer have to wait till the fall to have our shipments sent out…often waiting months for some real gems to arrive! Here in the Central Valley ca. we had a little cool down for a couple days…so I had some stuff ship out! [dance-clap.gif]

SO…what SHIPMENT did you receive today?

K/L…

(2) 2014 Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru Les Champs-Gain
(1) 2001 Marquis de Laguiche (Joseph Drouhin) Montrachet
(6) 2014 Domaine François Cotat (Paul & François) Sancerre Les Culs de Beaujeu
(1) 1974 Heitz Cellar Cabernet Sauvignon Martha’s Vineyard

hm. i should have had some stuff shipped. didn’t even consider the cooldown. too bad back up to the 80s tomorrow. sigh.

Too hot in southern CA still - expecting shipments to start rolling in in October.

Been mostly in the 90’s in DC. Most of what’s coming in won’t be shipped until late October. Y’all are crazy.

it was really cool the past two days. Like wear a jacket when outside cool in the mornings. High of 69 in pasadena on tuesday and high of 74 today. Where I ship to in LA is another 2-3 degrees less. Even Bakersfield was 75 high yesterday and high 70s today. Definitely should have shipped my norcal stuff down to socal. Doh!

We’ve cooled down to about 96 degrees and only 100% humidity today. It’s quite lovely.

yummm swamp temps

Shipment received? Sheesh, I am still buying for the Fall shipments and aside from a cool last couple of days here, the heat seems to be coming back by the weekend.

Yep! I’ve been checking the trends and last Thursday had the auction house pack things up. Best news came Monday that it was on its way!! [cheers.gif]

Oh, the wine? Too much to name… or some of it’s still out there & I’m waiting for it to bottom out some more. One of the two [snort.gif]

The last 2 days were nice, but I’m out of town the rest of the week, so couldn’t risk missing a shipment.

Hopefully this type of weather sticks around - favorite weather and the reason I live in CA.

d’Or to Door.

1x 1978 Domaine Maillard Père & Fils Bourgogne.

I´m just back from France, so I brought my load with me, but tomorrow a mature bt. Bonnes-Mares should arrive from Germany by mail … it´s for a tasting next year.

The freak September heat wave in the North East looks to be abating so I guess I should look at my pending invoices.

Exciting morning for me: my 2013 EP sauternes from Maison Vauron arrived. No problems with high heat in the southern hemisphere, though my city is expecting an unseasonally warm 19 degree Celsius (66 Fahrenheit) high today.
3 x 375ml Coutet
3 x 375mi Suduiraut
3 x 375mi Rayne Vigneau
2 x 375mi Doisy Daene
1 x 375mi Climens
2 x 750mi Climens
1 x 3000ml Climens

Intrigued to discover that the 750ml bottles of Climens came in individual (nailed down) wooden boxes; I haven’t seen those before for 750s?

Cheers…Mark

Still 99 degrees forecast for all week in Napa.

I think its supposed to get hot again this weekend and into next week in DC. Maybe it will be better up north. Honestly, I would say late october earliest for DC considering how August & September have been.

HELLO, This is MIAMI & SEPTEMBER !!! DUH !! [swearing.gif]

Picked up a shipment of Lallement Reserve at a local store today.

Half case of 2014 Casa Castillo Jumilla El Molar from Zachys