New SQN offer out

This courtesy e-mail is to let you know that yesterday we mailed out our latest offering letter to you. It is for our 2014 Syrah and Grenache. As a valued member of our mailing list family we want to be absolutely sure that you won’t overlook that brown envelope. Please be on the lookout for it.

2014 Syrah “Piranha Waterdance”

2014 Grenache “Shakti”

2012 Petite Manseng Vin de Paille “Shackled” (3) 375ml
Wish Only Item

Figured this would be landing any day…no brown envelope yet, just the same email. Allocation held for a couple weeks…will wait until letter arrives…gets my juices flowing to break out the CC!

To anyone passing (longshot, I do realize) I would graciously ask to take your allocation.

My allocation was reduced. Did this happen to anyone else?

6 + 3??

Had been getting 6 & 6. Current offer is only 1 bottle of each, not sure why. I have sent an email

All fixed. Mistake on my part

Curious as to what the prices are on these, these days.
I know…if you have to ask the price…you can’t afford 'em.
Tom

Up $10 from last year - now $170 each for the Syrah/Grenache. Not sure about the sticky - wish list only for me and no price listed online.

$170/ for the Grenache and Syrah

I just emailed about the cost of the sticky as it was wish-list only for me as well. It’s $375 per 3-pack

Steve…You must have been offered magnums…?

I logged in and had no offer at all. Shouldn’t have skipped the last offer. No buy you lose.

all in!
wishing for sticky too!

Offer Not Found

Is it common to get dropped that quickly - one allocation not ordering? It’s not like they won’t sell through either way

No email, but seeing this post, logged on and offer was there. 6 + 3 and wish list. Order in with wish list.

Not even a no allocation post card or email.

Maybe you hear after the offer is finished on 8/16/2016

Mags this year are $950 for the two pack.