Rivers-Marie Live

Can login through the main site and place an order.

Emails scheduled to go out at 9:00 AM PST, offer open now if you log-in.

Nice, order placed. Just a Napa and Panek for me. Too many wine orders in July.

in for my full chardonnay allocation. skipping cab (which i know i will regret).

Thanks Will!!!

I’m in for all of it…what the heck! Never skip the cab

I don’t remember seeing the regular “Napa” bottling of the Cab Sauv. Has anyone had any experience? At $65, it seems to be a relative bargain. Input would be appreciated.

If that is not the easiest ordering system of all time, I don’t know what is!

As a thrill, last night we had the 2014 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay.

My wife and I sat and sipped and compared notes:

GREAT structure. No flab, perfect acidity. Of note, better with food than as a ‘cocktail wine.’ We had it with creamy saffron rice with parmesan sprinkle and a few mushrooms.

There were tropical notes on the nose: faint kiwi, subtle subtle banana at the end of a sniff, some papaya. Slightly steely.

Extra long and luxurious finish on the back sides of the tongue and rear of soft palate.

Some young nectarine flavors as part of the chard taste profile.

Reminded us of Lynmar in style, which I mean as high praise.

Gotta agree, very simple ordering process. Great! I am in for cabs, passed on the Calistoga…can’t get everything!

Had to go back and add a Corona… Tasting notes reeled me back in on this one.

Bought my whole allocation, plus wish-listed a few more.

Hurts the CC, but it’s worth the pain!!

Fantastic purchasing experience online, probably the best of all producers I regularly buy from. Oh, and the wine is pretty good too.

First time I noticed news about R-M Bearwallow pinot coming up…

In for a few Lore and Panek. Can’t buy everything. Carlisle came in today too.

Bon appetite!

I thought the allocation for a first-timer was substantial. So I went of the whole thing.

+1

I joined the mailing list a couple months back on the recommendations from WB and was expecting to be passed up on the first allocation (or be offered any remaining bottles after past buyers had their turn). I was pleasantly surprised to receive a good sized offering the moment it went live. Nice to see a highly in-demand winery be inclusive to first-time buyers. [cheers.gif]

Excellent wines, and terrific customer service from Will. First-timers won’t be sorry they purchased.

I will probably regret this but I only went for two bottles of the Cab. I have never tried it but of course, have heard great things. Interesting that there was no 3 bottle minimum.

This is one of the things I love most about them. I’m so tired of minimum purchases (Lillian, Rudius come to mind) - I’ve stopped buying from those for that reason alone.

Ceritas is the only winery I purchase from with minimums and I’m okay with it only because the wines are so darn good.