2014 Myriad -Open

For previous buyers.
Cab, G III, 3 Twins [cheers.gif]

Also more semillon - in for 27 bottles!!!

Whats the Semillion like?

Trying not to lose my mind and order 27 bottles too lol…Might just go with a mixed case. Reviews couldn’t be more glowing for Myriad though.

Check out the CellarTracker TNs…

The Semillon is fantsastico.

SV style, but lighter and more alacrity on the palate.

Really a keeper.

What are the odds that there will be some left for first time buyers? Hoping to score one of each cab, but doesn’t open until July 5th for first timers…

The allocations are pretty generous, so I’d imagine most people don’t max out (I certainly didn’t).

I left some on the table

I’ll be shocked if most people max out allocations. Looks like it’d be $3500 or so shipped and over 3 total cases of wine.

That looks about right to me…

2 1/2 cases for me. Left some large formats on the table…mainly cuz I still have to pay my mortgage this month! :astonished:

Git yer priorities straight ! [snort.gif]

I’m already apparently doing everything I can to put Mike’s kid through college…

Myriad, Quivet, Carter, Scarlett, 12C… Jeeeeezus!! :slight_smile:

Here we go again. I have been very good and have bought nothing other than Wendouree for a month or two. This is a problem.

How does the Scarlett and 12C compare? I have had all of Mike’s other wines so I would love to try these some time.

I went in for four Napa cabs and two Twins. I may go back and add some semillon because it is a great wine but I am trying to limit my purchases.

The 12C is good, especially the G3 Reserve, but for my palate I give a more solid nod to Scarlett. What Mike does with the McGah fruit is great. The standard Scarlett Cabernet is an outstanding QPR, just like the standard Myriad Cabernet. The Scarlet Reserve is even more phenomenal, but twice the price. If nothing else, I wouldn’t pass up on a few bottles of the standard Scarlett Cabernet… For your money it’s totally worth it!

If you’re looking for G3 fruit, I tend to prefer the Myriad GIII over the standard 12C.

That’s just my opinion…

I got some and left some (still have kids in college)! Great juice! Thanks Mike & Leah

Took one of each cab and had to leave the rest for everyone else as I have negative space in my cellar. [wow.gif]

I thought the G3 is great QPR vs schrader. Same goes for G3 vs Maybach. G3 is half the price. [winner.gif]

My allocation of Three Twins went from 12 to 6 to 3 since the release opened, so seems like that will be the first to sell out.