Costco/Kirkland 2015 Cote du Rhone Villages

After last year’s wonderful and cheap Cote du Rhones, Costco has done it again with the 2015 Village.

Under $7 , this gulpable classically styled Cote du Rhone Village rocks with upfront blackberry, Garrique and medium tannin. According to the label, its made in Ezteargues, a bit west of avignon. Not sure if this means it’s made by the coop there.

IMHO, this is a case purchase.

I’ll grab one to try next time I’m there. Thanks.

One more vote for case purchase.

Certainly not complex but for $7 is it fantastic. Easily on par with many wines in the $18-25 range.

Great for summer barbecue, delicious.

Timely bump, I’m heading to Costco tonight.

Thanks gents.

Their CdP is pretty good this year as well, much better than previous vintages I’ve had.

What is Costco’s case discount? :wink:

None in my area. [cry.gif]

ditto x 2

I’ll have to drive 45 min to get to the single Costco in Colo. that sells liquor. Of course, if I wanted some pot I can drive for 5 minutes and have my pick of shops!

Why bother - the La Vielle Ferme is better and cheaper.

Not in Chicago

6.5 in Jersey. Did not realize it is more in Illinois or other states.

I went to my local Costco today to get some of this, nada. They had 12 different kinds of Kirkland wine, but none of this.

Couldn’t find it at the Laguna Niguel Crown Valley store (OC, CA) today. Has anyone seen it at any of the other 4 locations around here?

I guess I am spoiled being in the NYC metro area. Never thought it was that much of an advantage.

Hmm not at my Costco either in Atlanta.

None at my local Costco as well :frowning:

Picked up 2 bottles yesterday at $6.99 each. Will grab a case this week. Great qpr for sure.

Regards,
Andy Kei!!or

Not to be confused with the 2010 CDR in my Costco.

None at my typical location here in Phoenix. Will hopefully stop by the one in N. Scottsdale this week to check it out.