Good wine list in Athens, Greece?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a restaurant with a good wine list in Athens, Greece? Also, any decent wine shops?

Angelo, I recommend Vintage Wine Bar. The food was good, and the wine list is pretty interesting. They have a well rounded international listing as well as a very deep Greek listing.

The service their is outstanding. They have a great BTG program as they have a sort of “custom Coravin” type system there. We spent an entire evening there once with the proprietor pouring us glass after glass of his favorite Greek wines - both reds, whites, and stickies - from all over Greece. You could tell he was absolutely thrilled to have people from outside Greece showing interest in his wines, but he was equally happy to geek out over his non-Greek wines as well.

They also will sell retail to you at what looked like mostly retail prices, though they don’t have a dedicated retail section.

Awesome, Jason. Thx!

Jason, I made it to Vintage Wine Bar and it was beyond terrific! What a great way to sample a wide range of Greek wines. The food was also top notch.

Highly recommended for anyone going to Athens!

Angelo, that’s great news! I’m glad you enjoyed!