rosé for 2016

Does this annual thread ever get old?? (Don’t answer)
Couldn’t find a thread for this year’s so here goes…
Put’em up as you find them

2015 Domaine Triennes. Seek it out every year. Light this year, thirst quinching. under $15.

2015 Moulin de Gassac. A little more fruit than the Triennes. Good balance. $12 locally.

I’ve shut down purchasing (too much wine already) but always find a reason to pick up some rosé in the spring.

The 2015’s are rolling in as we speak. I think it’s going to be 65 here this weekend. [cheers.gif] Can’t wait to get started.

2015 Kutch Pinot Noir Rosé—on tap!

I am popping a Tercero '15 Aberration this evening.

Not technically a Rosé, but it sure is light in color…

My bottle of Tercero 2015 Mourvedre Rosé is for a hotter day!

I crushed all the ones I received in the first weekend. Quite possibly the best domestic rosé I’ve had.

You pobega-ing Son of a b…

:slight_smile:

2015 Bodegas Hermanos Peciña Rioja Señorío de P. Peciña Rosado

I saw this at Chambers and did a double take. My favorite, sorta under the radar Rioja producer, makes a Rose? Turns out the last one they made was in 2000, and they only made 500 bottles. I got my 3 - probably should have bought a case - but would give this a whirl.

I will post a note soon.

I am a big fan of the liquid farm and Arnot Roberts. It is definitely Rose season!

Acidity for days. Get ready.

His Movedre Rose is amazing, buy buy buy!

Musar Rose…when the heck will we see that again? I miss those bottles.

Agreed, opened one of these 2 weeks ago, great stuff

Does Gran Codorniu Pinot Noir Cava Rosado 2012 count? I opened this tonight to go with some Spring rolls and it was DELISH! On sale locally for $16.00. I’m going tomorrow to buy a lot more. Very nice rose bubbly.

pomponette and triennes, my two go-to’s are great again

New discoveries from Oregon for me this year from the 2015 vintage:

Luminous Hills “Aura” - Sort of reminds me of a Tavel
Soter North Valley
Domaine Serene “r” - Bandol-ish

'15 Beharra Rosé of Syrah, Las Madres [welldone.gif]

“Bandol-ish”. I like the sound of that.
Picked up a couple of Ch. Lancyre from Pic St Loup last night.

Shhh… [basic-smile.gif] …looking forward to your notes!

The roses have been flowing like water for us already. The favorites so far this season:

Domaine de Fontainte Gis de Gris

Arrumaco Garnacha Rose (boxed, affordable, and ultra-gulpable, the fridge is never without one)

BY.OTT - this stuff gives Tempier (our favorite) a run for it’s money. Speaking of Tempier, has anyone seen the '15s yet?

Eugene Carrel & Fils Vin de Savoie Rose - this was a new one for us and pretty damn good, especially for the price.

Clos Selene rocked, but pricey.
Arnot Roberts my favorite so far.
L’Aventure very good again. Tercero also.
Little disappointed in Liquid Farm and Red Car, have enjoyed them both in the past but just didn’t do it for me this vintage.
Haven’t tried Denner or Tablas yet.