Napa Winerys for Scenery

Heading to Napa for 1st time for 30th birthday with the lady.
Wondering if I can get any help on Wineries that I should visit purely for scenery.

Scheduled out tastings already.

Pride. Mumm Napa has a very nice patio (and very cool photography exhibit hall).

Chappellet

For a 10am outing, you should visit Gloria Ferrer or Domaine Carneros just to have some bubbles with a nice view. You can do the tour if you want but I just like hitting the morning sun on the patio with bubbles. (These are in Carneros which is only about 5 minutes away from Napa.)

I second Chappellet and Pride but I know there are more…

Schramsberg and Domaine Carneros…Quintessa is a stunning property too.

Constant has the best view I have seen.

http://www.constantwine.com/Visit-Us

Looking out over the infinity pool into the valley is stunning. They do expect a purchase of some ±$100 wine.

I would second Chappellet and Schramsberg as well. I’ve not done it but people have told me taking the tram up to Sterling has a great view.

Colgin

Stony Hill

Stone the Crows
Krupp/Stagecoach
Viader

PM for intros to any/all

Colgin hands down

Pride.

Paloma.

Outpost

second that Outpost

As a change from sweeping mountain and lake views, the backyard at Lewelling has great shade, views of the orchards and vineyards, and a nice picnic table. The valley floor can be pretty too.
Keever also has a nice view.

Another fine non-winery visit is to have some wine, salad, pizza on the patio at Auberge du Soleil. Gorgeous view at a high end resort, but lunch and wine on the patio is certainly inexpensive relative to the view you will overlook.

Had a great tasting at the patio of Mending Wall a couple weeks ago…nice setting with very nice wine.

Barnett

Beat me to it. One of the best.

Schramsberg is a fun experience and the grounds are nice but not much of a “view.” View of the inside of a mountain, I guess.

Hands down, Artesa.

Ovid. Can see SF bay.
Agreed on Chappelet, Pride, Krupp and Colgin.
Neal on Howell Mtn is pretty.
Diamond Creek is gorgeous from the “tasting” room picture window.
Continuum is also nice.
Blankiet - from the “castle” is nice.
Lamb if you can get an invite to the home.