Happy National Drink Wine Day?

I’m guessing this is pretty much same as…National Breathe Air day for some.

Well hope everyone happily celebrates!

Dammit, I would have had some for breakfast if I had known that was today. It is, after all, grape juice and that’s healthy!

+1. Was going to ask what about the other 365 days?

At Berserkers we call it Thursday.

+1

At my house we’re calling it thank God I’m still here to drink wine day. '14 Myriad Halćon Syrah on deck if I can handle it.

I’ll go with a Bersekerday purchase. 2013 Tercero Viognier.

I popped this. Have to do my homework for the upcoming release.
image.jpeg

I did my share between “blending” trials and a very late lunch. Back to it at 10:00 tomorrow morning.

Oh geez. I drank beer instead of wine tonight. Am I fired?

Done and done

Bedrock field blend in the glass and in the beef stew

Idlewild 2013 Testa Vineyard Carignan, showing very well.

image.jpg
Very primary, loaded with baby fat, needed an oxygen mask. Give this beast ample time to develop.

Are you gloating because you already have one? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’ll probably make a buying decision based on your notes… although I NEVER pass on Mike’s wines.

Why of course! :wink:

I’ll probably make a buying decision based on your notes… although I NEVER pass on Mike’s wines.

No pressure Brian. We’ll bust back into it tonight and maybe tomorrow. I’ll let you know my thoughts.

I’m looking forward to it!!

I had a 2016 Sierra Nevada Beer Club Spring Release Tropical IPA (may have had 2 of them). Delicious.

Wrong thread. You rebel you… http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=193609#p193609