They will drop you like a hot rock…..

Looks like this guy found that out! [wow.gif]
Screen Shot 2016-02-11 at 4.39.53 PM.png

how much wine do they make?
a lot of it gets sold for sure

Strange to me, why not just edit the first post rather than leave it hanging out there…

Good point. I was looking for a time stamp for the first post to see how long it took for the “correction”. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 day
2 hours
6 minutes

FIFY

hey jim, i tried

You gave it a bit longer life than it had enjoyed, but not much.

Other than Fu & Friends, does anyone actually drink Screagle?

Seems like a bit of an assumption in the OP that the person who tried to sell the wine was dropped from mailing list. That’s one possibility, but there are other possibilities for the wine not being “available.”

Bruce

I am assuming…but I’m pretty sure he posted the offer, then was contacted by screagle, and informed that he will be ousted from the list if he attempts to resell the wine. He more than likely didn’t know that was the case, and subsequently pulled the offering. Will also happen with sqn, and others discussed he before.

[cheers.gif]

An oldie but a (still) goodie.

I still can’t embed YouTube videos!!

Yes, although I find it MUCH easier to open Second Flight. I save the SE for very special occasions.

Use the button for “video” instead of “youtube” and paste the link from your browser between the bookends:

[video]Superzeroz Movie - YouTube

Thanks!

[cheers.gif]

SE is my favourite wine…never tasted Big Bro, not on the list and once it’s out its just too expensive