The Eagle has Landed

2013’ SE allocation just came. No price increase from the 2012.

Order in.

Can you give some insight please? Price. Number of bottles allocated? Wish listed? And is it a guaranteed allocation?

Just curious, thanks.

Can’t even remember when I signed up for this, not even sure I’d be in if I did receive a allocation.

Curious to hear anyway when the people receiving it for the first time signed up.

3 bottle allocation

“Your current allocation is listed below through March 7, 2016 based on availability. Due to limited production, orders will be processed on a first come, first served basis…”

Standard allocation is $2550 for 3 pack. As mentioned above, I think it is FCFS.

I can’t answer the question, but I definitely signed up in 2007 and no offer yet.

+1. Signed up in 2007 and no offer yet either. I would also be curious if anyone has made the list in the last couple of vintages and, if so, when they signed up.

+1

I signed up for the list in Oct of '06 and got my first offer in '12, still have the email trail all the way back to sign up!

January 2007 sign up and no offer yet.

I placed my order but its going to hurt. Just bought a new car for my wife and ordered a full allocation from SQN last week.

I think I will sell some of my DRC on commerce before my wife discovers the hole I dug for myself.

I feel your pain. [head-bang.gif]

So in the open market, both willing parties, bottle for bottle, do you trade for Echezeaux Richebourg or La Tache?

Same. I think there were a lot of additions for the 09 vintage and I don’t know that they’ve added people since.

Maybe for the 12s with the huge yields but probably not many since then, and with 15s being extremely small it’ll be a long wait for a lot of people (myself included).

Never did anything like that.

I confessed to my wife about the amount of money I spent on wine, but she was cool about it. Perhaps because I bought her dream car , a Jeep Wrangler.