375s

Sometimes we just need a 375 for various reasons. Which are you favorite producers who generally offer 375s in addition to mags and 750s?

I’ll start with Tor and Maybach.

I love .375s.

I buy a fair number of Jadot .375s. Ridge as well.

Rhys

Recently went for a few .375ml bottles of Ridge Zin, figuring that they would age a little quicker and I could drink them in 15 years instead of 25. [stirthepothal.gif]

Faiveley offers some, which works for me since we don’t always finish a bottle of red at dinner.

Sweet dessert wines almost have to come in the smaller format. One glass each is about enough most times. Felsina’s Vin Santo, JJ Prum’s sweeter Rieslings, and Huet’s first selection Vouvrays fit the bill.

Yeah forgot about MB Ridge and the 375s and 509s from Kevin Harvey.

Switchback Ridge, and when they were around, I always bought 375’s from Karl Lawrence.

Ramey reds and whites are usually widely available. I have a bunch of .375’s from domestic and French producers.

I tried to get a number of 375mls of Faiveley and Jadot, but unfortunately it was from PC. I buy a decent bit of Rhys in 375ml bottles.

Jaffurs
Viognier, Syrah and late harvest Viognier.

Love the small format Vintage Ports from all producers, quicker to mature, cheaper, and no leftovers.

+1 can’t agree more.

I thought about doing a 375 offer for Berserker Day but then decided against it at the last minute not knowing whether folks thought it would be interesting or not. Maybe next year as it seems like there would possibly be some interest.

Next time you open a 750ml bottle of Vintage Port, call me and Andy for back-up. We’ll make sure there’s no leftovers. [drinkers.gif]

Good wine in ANY size bottle interests us. [cheers.gif]

375ml are AWEsome! Wish more producers would bottle them. Sometimes less is MORE.

Anyone else waiting for the first appearance of ‘split?’

Lapierre

They look amazing too.

Dont need a lot of 375’s with a coravin and a wife to help finish bottles. Have bought a bunch of Dumol 375’s.
Also if the price is 1/2 the full bottle easier to purchase. But most producers seem to charge more for 1/2 bottle.

I like to order Bordeaux in 375’s. Then I can taste them over time, which is fun.

Maybe I drink too much, but 375 leave me wanting another glass. That being said, I hadnt thought about the accelerated aging benefit of them, though I buy magnums precisely for the slower aging curve. Gives me a new perspective on the 375s.

Ken I believe it cost more to bottle and ship 2-375s rather than one 750.