Best Californian wine from today in 2100

OK

You have a time machine and can travel to 2100, you have select wines from the 2010-2015 years to drink. Knowing what you know now which wines do you think will be drinkable and or still good.

My limited knowledge throws up a few

Alban Reva/Lorraine/Seymour
Saxum Bone Rock
Monte Bello
Dunn Howell Mountain
Turley Petite sirah
Bedrock Heritage Zin ( maybe not but id love to try it )

Any other ideas

05 or 10 MB can get there.

Phelps Insignia
Dominus Estate
Chateau Montelena Estate

Loring’s Divergent…not sure that will ever budge.

Can see Togni’s 2013 going that long.

2010 Stony Hill Sémillon de Soleil

Thackrey’s Petite Sirah? Not sure I’d want to drink it, but it would be curious to see what would become of it …

Won’t be there, don’t care.

Agree with Dunn, Ridge, Montelena, Togni, and Dominus.

I could see Rhys doing it.

I will also toss out: La Jota, Diamond Creek, and maybe Pahlmeyer.

I won’t make a 100 year claim for them, but I recently tasted some new releases from Robert Young vineyards of Malbec and Cabernet Franc and they are really tightly structured and well “tanninized.”

Choice.

Dunn might be ready by then

I like this line of thought. In 2070 the family can open something I bought 55 years ago. The great grandkids will realize grandpa was a normal guy at one point, not just some old fool who talks to his lamp.

Mods can we [smileyvault-ban.gif] this thread? [pillow-fight.gif]

I’ve had ridiculously old Turley Hayne Petite and Monte Bello that were killer.

Why ?

Thanks for your input

Almost any Syrah from Ojai.

I love California wine and support the industry more than most, but have a hard time believing much will be alive in 2100. How many 80+ plus year old Bordeaux are still alive and kicking? Dunn would be my best guess for California.

+1 and I love some of the other wines mentioned. But even with Dunn HM, Dunn underwent a style change IMO so I’m not sure it’s as long lived in vintages after 2003 as it was in earlier vintages.

Dunn HM, Dominus, Monte Bello maybe Montelena.

JD