Realm SVs and Absurd Feb 2, and big news

Along with the new releases, it looks like they bought Hartwell, save for the house and a hilltop vineyard.
Exciting news!

Im dying to get my allocation. Hoping to wishlist the Absurd.

Couldn’t be happier for all of the team at Realm. Great wines, better people. Such a cool story and seem to have everything firing on all cylinders. Looking forward to the release, it has been tough not to break into my First Folio to try the SVDs before having backups.

Spent some time with Juan last fall and he mentioned they were looking at purchasing their own place. Glad to see things worked out. Great guy, love the story, and the wines aren’t half bad :slight_smile:

Live!

Och my CC! Lots of good stuff, including Absurd available.

kicked out 3x already!

Five times for me now… Kinda ridiculous…

filled our four times and kicked out each time…

I’ve been kicked out 3x too

Yeah, Realm.com crashed a few times during release. I got in and ordered full allocation of Absurd, Crane, ToK, and Houyi. Wish listed more Crane and Absurd.

It’s been a rough week for the cc - thankfully only Ceritas remains this week and for a while.

Went to purchase and booted out as well!

Keep with it. It took a few times for me too, but I finally got my order in.
Got what I wanted most- Houyi!

silliness
watched the clock tick down to 1 and still can’t get in
gonna take a little break

Looks like the took the site down… Hopefully something will be left… I really hate non-guaranteed allocations…

Booted out as well. Site seems to be down until they get it fixed.

What was the price on the Absurd last year? It was listed as $300 on the site before it crashed.

Hey everyone. Sorry about the website issues. We are aware of it and hope to have it up and running smoothly in short order. Thanks in advance for your patience!

Finally was able to place an order. Was offered everything and took one of each with an additional wishlist for more Dr. Crane and Absurd

Full allocation, full wish list. Bad day for the credit card.

Order in! Finally! I had to leave a couple on the table - but I’m happy with my purchase…