Maybach's coming, hide your heart girl.

Greetings from the Winery,

With pleasure we announce our upcoming annual release.

Time: Tuesday, January 26 – 9AM EST

Wines:
2013 Materium Cabernet (3 sizes)
2013 Amoenus Cabernet
2014 Eterium Chardonnay
2014 Irmgard Pinot Noir
2010-2012 Irmgard Chardonnay LIBRARY SET
2010-2012 Irmgard Pinot Noir LIBRARY SET

Our updated website will launch and active mailing list members will receive an email
invitation with login reminder. Allocations vary slightly depending on seniority and order history, with a wish-list function in case of any extra.

New this year…magnums are available either with or without a wood box, priced accordingly. Also, our release is positioned a month earlier, to take advantage of longer shipping windows.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on the 26th!

Chris Maybach

BTW, This is NOT the time to drop Maybach. [cheers.gif]
I had the Materium earlier this month and it was fantabulous.

• 2013 Maybach Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Materium - USA, California, Napa Valley, Oakville (12/25/2015)
    Wow . I have watched this label since inception; This 10th release has sure lived up to the expectations and could quite possibly be one of the greatest young wines that has ever crossed my lips. It’s dense but lithe with multi-layered perfection of textures, mouthfeel and presence. Creamy & deft black fruits that are super fragrant and seem to just ride a conveyor belt a level above the tannins and acidity. A real treat for the senses and you must run and gather all you can in a few months when this becomes available. I consider myself lucky enough. to have such an opportunity to sample and enjoy this on this joyous Christmas holiday. This is a wine that will ruin you for every other wine that crosses your path. (99 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Just what I need - another $300 bracket über-rated Cab. Going to a Checkerboard sponsored dinner in a week and can’t wait to see how much my credit card smokes after that night.

I simultaneously look forward to your reviews / endorsements and cringe at them because I know my wallet will take a beating.

$300? Weren’t they $150 last year?

Not on the secondary market. [head-bang.gif]

I probably won’t use my entire allotment.

They weren’t made. Edit > the 2011 wasn’t made. The 2012 was $150.

Maybe I’ll go heavy this year, now that I’m not buying schrader. [dance-clap.gif]
Dark cloud - silver lining.

In.

In

Were these previously released?
2010-2012 Irmgard Chardonnay LIBRARY SET
2010-2012 Irmgard Pinot Noir LIBRARY SET

I’ve never heard of the Irmgard Chard.

Got the email, didn’t buy anything last year, glad to see I"m not totally off the list.

Did you mean 11’? This offer is for 13’ correct?

I edited my post a minute before you posted.

I would buy, but I am not on the list. Waiting.

Irmgard…
Ermahgerd-Berks.jpg

This is where I plan to dramatically increase my investment this year (assuming I get a reasonable allocation). My purchasing from most other lists will be decreased to compensate. If I could only drink one wine for the rest of my life, it would be Materium, so I realized it was stupid how little of this I’ve been purchasing.

I actually haven’t ever opened an Amoenus. I should probably pop one before the 26th to decide how much (if any) I want to buy…

Sean, slo-ox it for a day or decant in the morning.

As “no-brainer” as a $150 cab can be. Love this wine, year in and year out.
Tough couple weeks ahead with some of my favorite producers’ releases and, of course, Berserkers Day!

And they are now shipping to Mass :slight_smile:

Do we know the pricing yet?

Special Higher pricing for Shaker Heights and anything within 20 miles. Sorry.

I’m taking my full allocation.