"All good things must come to an end."

For many people, a new year means changes, and for the first time in 14 years, I’ll be making the biggest change. As you will notice by the update to my signature, I’ll be stepping away from the Wine Library to join Heritage Auction in 2016. I’m sure this will come as a surprise to many, but I found the one job that I could not pass up. There is no shortage of thanks from me to the Wine Library and what my 14 years with the company has meant to me on both a personal and professional level. My only hope is that I can spend the next 14 years with Heritage (or more!), and give them the same level of dedication and success that I was able to achieve with the Wine Library.

Back to my family vacation in Des Moines, Iowa. Can’t wait for 2016, it’s going to be a great year.

Best wishes Ian!

Congratulations on your new opportunity Ian.

Cheers, Ian! Wishing you the best!

All the best Ian and thanks for your support over the years!

Karen and John

Best wishes in the new job Ian!

And if you haven’t tried Alba (farm to table restaurant in Des Moines) I highly recommend it.

Ian, you will do well. Thank you for all your help over the years at WL, now I may need to start looking at the HA site.

Congratulations Ian on the move - sounds like a great opportunity.

Congrats and best of luck Ian. You’ll be missed.

RT

Congratulations and best wishes on your new gig!

Congratulations! Hope it works out even better than you think!

Onward and upward! Sometimes change is good. Congratulations on your new career.

Best of success!

Congrats! As I can attest to, that is a long time one wine retail. best of luck in your new gig.

Congratulations on the new job! And congrats to Frank and HA for getting you!

Best wishes!!!

Godspeed Ian on this journey. Bengals looking good too!

Does that mean you’re moving to LA Ian?

this place too!

The Cheese Shop of Des Moines
833 42nd Street, Suite B
Des Moines, Iowa 50312

Proudly offering over 100 Artisan and Farmhouse Cheeses / Cheese Tasting Bar / Craft Beer and Wine / Cured Meats

Congratulations! Have fun with Frank, Amanda, and the rest of the crew! I’m sorry our journeys with Heritage did not overlap. I really enjoyed my time with Heritage and I hope you do too!

The biggest difference between retail and auction… you get to take Christmas vacations at auction houses! Start planning next year’s as I’m sure it’s been awhile since you’ve had a break during the holidays!