Bellet the Blue Sky

A long time lurker and reader here, I thought I’d post this piece that I wrote for my blog. As it’s my local appellation, and they threw open their doors (‘Portes Ouvertes!’ at the weekend, I thought some (maybe!) of you might be interested in an overview of Bellet, France’s only urban appellation (apparently).

This is a fantastically historic wine region with evidence of Roman winemaking, and olive growing, going back more than two thousand years. Indeed, the village at the centre of the Appellation, and which gave it its name, is St Roman de Bellet. Saint Roman was a Roman Martyr in the 3rd Century. During the French Revolution the village was called, appropriately enough, Bacchus. There’s not much Roman left – on the surface at least – because Bellet has been prime real estate for centuries and probably was even in Roman times. But there are Roman caves underneath Château de Crémat. More recently, Thomas Jefferson wrote that he had enjoyed the “great wine” of Nice, during a visit to the region.

This is France’s only truly urban appellation (according to the Mairie of Nice at least), and while this is a selling point in terms of tourism, access and location, it presents its own problems. Land here is very expensive. For many years, it has been far more profitable to build villas and swimming pools than grow grapes. The region had its own versions of the difficulties following the Phylloxera and Oidium epidemics, and after the Second World War, much of the agricultural land was given over to flower growing because this was both a more immediate crop, and easier to work for the largely female population left to do so.

Of a total potential area of 650ha, only 62ha are planted to vines currently, and this figure is not really growing. Although as Nathalie and Jean Patrick Pacioselli of Domaine St Jean discovered, it is not terribly easy to get a new ‘droit de planter’ even if you want to!

Most of the remaining vineyard land would not be suitable for building on, even if permission to do so were granted, which is in itself unlikely. Nevertheless any new buyer would be under no obligation to maintain vineyards, so this Appellation is fragile in its tininess.

The 62ha are now worked by just 10 producers, for only 6 of whom it is a livelihood (the smallest vineyard holding, Domaine Vinceline is just 0.8ha). Even the largest, Château de Crémat, has only 13ha.

Rather like the Napa Valley, because the pressure on land prices is so high, the wines need to be expensive to justify their continuing existence, and because of that, the quality has to be high. Even a certain local celebrity is not enough for these relatively highly priced wines to survive if they do not outperform their competition from Provence and elsewhere in France, and beyond.

The appellation rules are strict and a maximum yield of 40hl/ha is permitted, although many of the vineyards are so steep that even this is a lofty ambition. So, Grand Cru Burgundy levels are the norm. Suddenly, the prices (retail quoted here) seem more reasonable.

Bellet sits atop a ridge of the Alpes-Maritimes which extends to the sea as part of the city of Nice. The vineyards face to the west, protected from both the sea breezes (which can be hot, dry and sandy in summer) and the worst of the cold Mistral which can make the winter very harsh.

In fact the morning winds come from the mountains down the valley of the river Var (which forms the border between Provence and the part of the Alpes Maritimes that was ceded to Napoleon in 1860) and return up in the evening. This creates a great diurnal variation in the vineyards, which are at an altitude of 200 – 350m, and lengthens the growing season from what it might otherwise be at this latitude on the Mediterranean coast. The soils are poor marine gravels and sand (so much sand in fact that one producer, Jean Spizzo of Collet de Bovis is replanting vineyards by layering, thus exposing the vines to phlylloxera, thus far without incident).

Where Provence initially planted endless hectares of Aramon and Ugni Blanc (and worse) after phylloxera in an effort to re-establish an industry quickly, Bellet returned to its classics, and this helped to establish its reputation for supreme quality.

All the AP/C wines have to be at least 60% of the Cépages Principaux:

For the whites, this is Rolle (aka Vermentino) – remember that this part of the world is as Italian as many places in today’s Italy, having once been part of the Kingdom of Savoy like Piemonte. As of 1961 producers can include some Chardonnay, but this is rarely more than 10%

For the Rosés, comes the first of Bellet’s unique varieties, Braquet. This wild strawberry, pink grapefruit and rose petal scented variety is delightful, and makes more serious, deeper-coloured and drier (by law in fact, the maximum sugar permitted to remain is 3g/L) food-worthy rosés than Provence. Just as well given what needs to be charged for them. Braquet (named after an historic local family) can be augmented with some Grenache and Cinsault.

Bellet Rouge must be predominantly Folle Noire. Unique to Bellet, ‘Crazy Black’ is so-called because of its capricious nature, late harvest (for the south of France, well into October) and difficulty to grow. 40hl/ha is simply a loopy pipe-dream for its growers most years. Folle Noire is unrelated to the more widely planted and considerably less distinguished Folle Blanche of Armagnac, whose craziness is most likely related to its overzealous vigour. Producers can include some Cinsault, Grenache and Braquet in the reds and almost all do.

Gio Sergi at Clos St Vincent has made a 100% Braquet rouge from the 2015 harvest which he let me taste and very delicious (and surprisingly deeply coloured) it is too. Such a wine could scarcely be any more ‘Bellety’, but nevertheless would only qualify as a Vin de France or IGP Alpes Maritimes, because Bellet Rouge has to be >60% Folle Noire. I suspect that this would not really worry him, as he has already made a pure Grenache that sports Vin de France on its label. In any case he is just as likely to use the Braquet for blending in the spring.

Producers

Collet de Bovis (4ha)
The amiable Jean Spizzo makes wines of class and structure, his red is especially spicy and noteworthy. Around €25 per bottle.

Jean Spizzo of Collet de Bovis

Clos St Vincent (10ha)
Run by the energetic and local ambassador Joseph (Gio) Sergi, there is much experimentation here as well as the only distillery in the region producing some exceptional Marc, one of which is 10 year aged. Gio’s oak aged white (also €59) shows perhaps why Bellet is most famous for the best expression of Rolle, and it offers a deep textured and flavoured wine which could easily be mistaken for a top Burgundy.

Château de Crémat (13ha)
Famous for the lavish parties thrown by a previous owner, Irène Bretz who helped establish the reputation of Nice’s famous Negresco hotel which she also owned. One of her guests was Gabrielle ‘Coco’ Channel who appropriated (with permission) the interlocking two Cs logo for her brand, but the company would not let Château de Crémat use it again when they recommenced producing wine after WWII ! The most famous wine, possibly of the whole appellation, is Crémat’s honeysuckle and peach flavoured Blanc (€28), which is oak fermented and aged, uses 5% Chardonnay and is released after several years in bottle.

Château de Bellet (7ha)
Probably the most famous producer and much loved of the Revue de France, Gault&Millau etc, Château de Bellet has been revitalised of late following a number of changes of hands and investment. The whites are best, and although the top wine, La Chapelle has a lofty price of €59, it shows its 10% Chardonnay, use of oak, malolactic, lees and limited yields well.

La Chappelle of Château de Bellet

Domaine de la Source (4ha)
Eric Dalmasso has taken over from his parents here and is crafting some of the best less-known wines of the Appellation. I am an especial fan of his red which shows a great balance of the spicy, violet – almost Syrah-like quality of Folle Noire along with a deft use of oak (€29).

Domaine St Jean (2ha)
The charming Nathalie and Jean-Patrick Pacioselli are the ‘new kids on the block’, having only returned to Nice (Jean Patrick is Niçois, Nathalie from the Gorge du Verdon) in 2006, to begin establishing a new Bellet vineyard. They originally leased a small 0.5ha parcel while they planted their own 1.5ha vineyard with all the local varieties, encountering all the multilayered French bureaucracy at its best on the way. Having lost almost their entire Folle Noire crop to a wild boar invasion in 2013, they have no red left to sell currently, but their stars are the delicious redcurrant, strawberry and wild mint scented Rosé (€18), and the barrel matured, Meursault-esque white (€29). They also produce a marc/grappa called ‘Branda’ (€49), named after a mis-hearing of the post-prandial requests of the English Victorian visitors to the Riviera (Brandy is not a word familiar to the French. They may have meant Cognac, but they soon enough got something enterprisingly a little more local).

I hope to taste the wines of the other four (all but one smaller) producers at the next Portes Ouvertes in the Spring to bring this report up to date.
ALL the ten producers of Bellet are certified Bio (Organic). A couple of them use biodynamic practices too (although I don’t believe anyone is Demeter certified).
Is this a unique thing in France (well, except the mono-appellations such as Coulée de Serrant I suppose)?

Not much from Bellet gets exported, even to elsewhere in France (why would you?), so your only choice is to pay the extra for more hold baggage on your airline. However, Nice is very much a year-round city (bring your skis from now to March!) and it was 65°F and sunny today.

Cheers

Rod

http://www.rivierawineacademy.com

Rod,

Fun read. I like Rolle/Vermentino, but it does sound like I will have to be close to the source to see any from here! Has there been any DNA testing run on the red grapes?

Thanks Jim!

No DNA analysis as far as I know. Wine Grapes calls the main black grape “Fuella Nera” although gives Folle Noire as a synonym. I have never heard it referred to by the former name - presumably a Niçois (Franco-Italian hybrid dialect) term (Fuella is not an Italian word). This despite a number of producers in Bellet having Italian as their first language.

I suspect the book uses the Fuella name, for two reasons: it’s the only officially recognised name in France (the AC regulations list it as Fuella N), and secondly because both Jurançon Noir and Negrette (unrelated, either to each other, or the grape of Bellet) are occasionally called Folle Noire - folle simply being the word for crazy/mad.

Wine Grapes even acknowledges that Folle Noire was its first recorded name in this part of the world, being known as Fuella Nera only from 1859 (Rézeau).

Personally I wonder whether if 100% of the people who grow and vinify something use the same name for it, then that’s what others should call it, but I can see why the book went with officialdom.

One (mildly) interesting varietal/DNA development is that it has now been shown that Rossese (of Dolceacqua, just over the border in Liguria) is the same as Provence’s Tibouren. This makes sense in that plants are no great respecters of human political boundaries, especially when these have changed as relatively recently as they have here (1860).
The word ‘Rossese’ simply means (sort-of) ‘essence of redness’ and has been applied in Italy to several different varieties (confusingly ranging from deep purple through pale red, And even a number of whites(!) including Sicily’s Grillo). I cannot see the producers of Dolceacqua switching to the word Tibouren anytime soon, but it is very interesting to taste a Provence example (Clos Cibonne make the only varietal Tibourens I know of, both Red and Rosé, but it is vinified separately prior to assemblage at a number of places) alongside another from Dolceacqua.

Cheers!

NICE!
I love Bellet but it is difficult to find here.

Tonight, I will taste all the wines of Bellet and will let you know :

Château de Bellet Baron G Rouge 55 % Folle Noire, 40 % Grenache, 5% Braquet. 2016
Château de Bellet Baron G Blanc 95 % Rolle, 5 % Chardonnay. 2016
Château de Bellet Agnès Rouge 80% Folle Noire, 20% Grenache Noir. 2016
Château de Bellet Cuvée la chapelle Blanc 100 % Rolle 2016
Château de cremat Rouge Rouge 60% et Grenache 40 7 ha bio 2014
Château de cremat Blanc Blanc 95% Rolle (Vermentino) et 5% Chardonnay 2014
Domaine de Vinceline plus petit domaine Rouge 100 % folle noire 1 HA bio 2017
Domaine de Vinceline Blanc 100 % Rolle 2018
Domaine de la Source Rouge 80% Folle Noire, 20% Grenache Noir. 5 ha - bio 2016
Domaine de la Source Blanc 100 % Rolle 2016
Clos St vincent le clos Rouge 90 % Folle Noire, 10 % Grenache Noir. 2017
Clos St vincent le clos Blanc 100 % Rolle 10 ha - biodynamie 2017
Clos St vincent vino di gio Rouge 100 % folle noire 2016
Clos St vincent vino di gio Blanc 100 % Rolle 2016
Clos St vincent Rosé 100 % braquet 2018
Via julia Augusta Rouge ? 2017
Via julia Augusta Blanc ? 2018
Domaine de St Jean Rouge ? 2 ha- bio 2017
Domaine de St Jean Blanc 100 % Rolle 2016
Domaine de Toasc Rouge 70 % Folle Noire, 30 % Grenache Noir. 2016
Domaine de Toasc Blanc 98 % Rolle, 2 % Chardonnay. 2018
Domaine de Toasc vinifié en barrique Blanc 100 % Rolle 2016
Collet de Bovis Rouge 50 % Folle Noire, 50 % Grenache 4,5 ha - bio 2016
Collet de Bovis vinifié en barrique Blanc 100 % Rolle 2016

Sounds good! Will be interested to hear what you think! Where is this tasting?

In Toulouse, tonight …
See my signature for the website.

Bellet is very small and uncommon.
My last tasting :
Château de Bellet Rose de Bellet 2007 : 15,5/16 - 28/2/15
(Folle noire, braquet, grenache - cuvée produite seulement en année exceptionnelle - previous vintages 2001 and 2003)
Impression prégnante de grenache pour ce vin figué, de beau caractère, que j’aurais dit issu de Collioure.

Thank you for having such a nice article on an appellation I’ve always wanted to know more about.

The best wines (full report to follow) :

Domaine de Vinceline 100 % folle noire 1 HA bio 2017
Clos St-Vincent vino di gio 100 % folle noire 2016

Domaine de Vinceline 100 % Rolle 2018
Clos St-Vincent le clos 100 % Rolle 2017
Clos St-Vincent vino di gio 100 % Rolle 2016
Domaine de St-Jean Li Vecce Blanc 100 % Rolle 2016

Clos St-Vincent Rosé 100 % braquet 2018

Découverte des vins de
L’appellation Bellet
Vendredi 04 octobre 2018

La dégustation, préparée par Eric Ambiaud, est commentée par Eric Ambiaud (présentation) et Gulnar Murat (vins dégustés le soir).

Quelques commentaires de contexte :
Toutes les bouteilles, stockées pendant une longue période dans des conditions optimales, ont été placées dans une cave de service, à température adaptée, verticalement, 6 jours avant notre rendez-vous.
Cette dégustation s’est déroulée en deux séances : l’après-midi à 14h15 puis le soir à 19h30.
Ce compte-rendu détaille les impressions du soir.
Entre autres causes, une aération de 5 heures (dans la bouteille rebouchée en position verticale) peut expliquer les variations dans les appréciations.
Les vins sont dégustés sans présentation à l’aveugle.
Les verres utilisés sont les « Expert » de Spiegelau.
DS : Didier Sanchez - LG : Laurent Gibet - CDC : Cécile Debroas Castaigns - EA : Eric Ambiaud - GM : Gulnar Murat.

Découverte des vins de Bellet

Présentation

Petit vignoble confidentiel d’une cinquantaine d’hectares aux portes de la ville de Nice, Bellet est une des plus anciennes AOC de France (1941). La viticulture y a été introduite par les grecs au Vème siècle avant JC. C’est donc un des vignobles les plus anciens de France. L’appellation couvre une surface de 650 ha contre certainement plus de 1000 hectares de vignes au début du XIXème siècle. Aujourd’hui, seuls 9 domaines couvrant 50 ha assurent la production de vin. Bellet est la seule appellation française intégrée dans une métropole.

Géographie

Altitude : entre 200 et 300 mètres
Trois collines dominent le vignoble :

• Saquier : elle regroupe plus de la moitié des vignes et étant la plus proche de la plaine du Var, elle bénéficie de plus de fraîcheur
  • Crémat
  • Saint-Roman-de-Bellet
    Sur ces versants escarpés, les vignes sont plantées sur des planches (restanques), terrasses à flanc de collines exiguës de 6 rangées maximum difficilement mécanisables.

Climatologie et terroir

Un terroir situé entre mer en montagne, caractérisé par une fraîcheur qui trouve sa source dans les vents montants de la mer et ceux descendants des Alpes (la vallée du Var canalise le vent). Les amplitudes thermiques jour/nuit sont importantes d’où une maturation lente à même de garantir une acidité des raisins, élément essentiel à la production de vins blancs. La pluviométrie atteint 830 mm/an et se conjugue avec un ensoleillement important de 2 800 heures/an.
Les sols silico-calcaires ont cimenté des galets roulés et forgé un poudingue riche en éléments minéraux résistant à l’érosion et particulièrement drainant pour la vigne.

Des cépages autochtones

Les vins rouges sont élaborés à partir de deux cépages principaux, le braquet et la folle noire que seule cette appellation cultive :

• le braquet : ce cépage autochtone a toujours été assimilé aux vins de Bellet dans les traités anciens d’ampélographie. Son nom vient d’ailleurs d’une vieille famille niçoise. Raisin rouge à jus clair qui produit des rosés aux arômes de menthe fraîche, de fraise et de basilic. Parfois vinifié en monocépage, il dominait autrefois les assemblages
  • la folle noire : pour une plus grande complexité aromatique, les vignerons préfèrent mettre en avant un cépage au caractère « lunatique » en raison de rendement aléatoire d’où son nom : la folle noire ou la fuëlla nera. Elle donne des rouges aromatiques et élégants, aux tanins fins. Il a été précisé à maintes reprises lors de cette dégustation qu’il n’existe pas de lien entre ce cépage et la négrette !
    Les cépages principaux doivent représenter au moins 60% de l’encépagement (les cépages accessoires sont essentiellement cinsault et grenache)

Les vins rosés : cépages principaux : le braquet, la folle noire

Les vins blancs : cépage principal : vermentino (appelé à Bellet le rolle)
8 cépages accessoires mais sont surtout plantés le chardonnay et la clairette
Des vins blancs ayant une excellente aptitude à la garde

Liste des 9 domaines de l’appellation

Ils sont tous soit en agriculture biologique soit en biodynamie :

• Clos Saint vincent : 11 ha en biodynamie
  • Château de Bellet : 10 ha en AB
  • Château de Cremat : 7 ha en AB
  • Domaine du Toasc : 7 ha en AB
  • Domaine de la source : 6 ha en AB
  • Collet de Bovis : 4,5 ha en AB
  • Domaine Saint Jean : 2 ha en AB
  • Domaine Via julia Augusta : 1,5 ha
  • Domaine de Vinceline : 1 ha en biodynamie

Ordre de dégustation
    (Nombre total de dégustateurs : 15)

\
  1. Bellet rosé : Clos St Vincent « Le Clos » 2018
    (100 % braquet)
    A l’ouverture : DS14,5 - CDC14,5
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS15,5 - LG15,5 - EA16 - GM14,5

2. Bellet rouge : Via Julia-Augusta 2017
    (40 % folle noire, 30 % grenache, 25 % braquet, 5 % cinsault)
    A l’ouverture : DS13 - CDC14
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS14 - LG14,5 - EA14 - GM14

3. Bellet rouge : Collet de Bovis 2016
    (50 % folle noire, 50 % grenache)
    Après la fermentation malolactique l’élevage se fait en fût de chêne (15 mois minimum)
    A l’ouverture : DS15,5/16 - CDC15
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS15,5/16 - LG14 - EA15 - GM15,5

4. Bellet rouge : Château de Bellet « Baron G » 2016
    (55 % folle noire, 40 % grenache, 5% braquet)
    rendement moyen de 25 hl/ha
    Vinification : macération pelliculaire à froid ; fermentation en cuve
    Élevage : 18 mois en fûts de chêne de 500 litres
    A l’ouverture : DS14 - CDC(12)
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS13,5 - LG(12) - EA13 - GM13

\

5. Bellet rouge : Domaine de St-Jean 2017
    (60 % folle noire et 40 % grenache)
    A l’ouverture : DS12 - CDC13,5
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS14,5 - LG15 - EA14 - GM15

\

6. Bellet rouge : Domaine de Toasc 2016
    (70 % folle noire, 30 % grenache)
    A l’ouverture : DS(12) - CDC(13)
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS14 - LG15 - EA14 - GM14

\

7. Bellet rouge : Château de Crémat 2014
    (60 % folle noire et 40 % grenache)
    A l’ouverture : DS14 - CDC14,5
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS14 - LG15,5 - EA15 - GM14,5

\

8. Bellet rouge : Domaine de la Source 2016
    (80% folle noire, 20% grenache)
    A l’ouverture : DS15 - CDC15
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS15 - LG15 - EA15 - GM15

\

9. Bellet rouge : Clos St-Vincent « Le Clos » 2017
    (90 % folle Noire, 10 % grenache)
    Vendange est manuelle, les raisins sont triés pour apporter le meilleur de la récolte
    La vinification s’effectue en cuve inox avec pigeage manuel, la durée de cuvaison pouvant aller jusqu’à 30 jours
    La mise en bouteille intervient après 12 à 16 mois d’élevage en fûts de chêne français sans collage, ni filtration
    A l’ouverture : DS14 - CDC14
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS15,5 - LG15,5 - EA15,5 - GM15

\

10. Bellet rouge : Château de Bellet « Agnès » 2016
    (80% folle noire, 20% grenache)
    Vinification : macération classique en cuves
    Elevage : 18 mois en barriques
    A l’ouverture : DS(11) - CDC(11)
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS12 - LG(14) - EA12 - GM12

\

11. Bellet rouge : Domaine de Vinceline 2017
    (100 % folle noire)
    A l’ouverture : DS14 - CDC15
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS16 - LG15,5 - EA16 - GM16

\

12. Bellet rouge : Clos St-Vincent « Vino di Gio » 2016
    (100 % folle noire)
    A l’ouverture : DS15,5 - CDC15,5
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS16 - LG16,5 - EA17 - GM16,5

\

13. Bellet blanc : Domaine de Toasc 2018
    (98 % rolle, 2 % chardonnay)
    Vinifié en cuve inox
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS14 - LG15 - EA14 - GM14,5

\

14. Bellet blanc : Château de Crémat 2014
    (95% rolle, 5% chardonnay)
    A l’ouverture : DS15 - CDC15
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS15 - LG15,5 - EA15 - GM14,5

\

15. Bellet blanc : Via Julia-Augusta 2018
    (100% rolle)

\

16. Bellet blanc : Domaine de la Source 2016
    (100% rolle)
    A l’ouverture : DS15 - CDC15,5
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS15,5 - LG15 - EA16 - GM15

\

17. Bellet blanc : Domaine de Toasc « Cuvée du Père » 2016
    (100% rolle)
    Vinifié en barriques
    A l’ouverture : DS14,5 - CDC14,5
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS14,5 - LG14,5 - EA14 - GM13,5

\

18. Bellet blanc : Collet de Bovis « Cuvée Prestige » 2016
    (100% rolle)
    Fermentation en barrique pour 70% de la production, en cuve inox pour les 30% restants
    A l’ouverture : DS15,5 - CDC16
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS14 - LG13 - EA14 - GM113

\

19. Bellet blanc : Domaine de Vinceline 2018
    (100% rolle)
    A l’ouverture : DS15,5+ - CDC15,5
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS16,5 - LG16,5/17 - EA17 - GM15,5

\

20. Bellet blanc : Clos St Vincent « Le Clos » 2017
    (100% rolle)
    Vin élaboré par une macération pelliculaire puis pressurage, débourbage à froid ; fermentation en fût (muid ou demi muid) ; batonnage pendant 5-6 mois sur lie fine
    Elevage en fût pendant 1 an, la mise en bouteille intervient après la fin de son élevage sans filtration.
    A l’ouverture : DS(14) - CDC(14)
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS(14) - LG(?) - EA14 - GM13

\

21. Bellet blanc : Domaine de St-Jean “Li Vecce” 2016
    (100% rolle)
    A l’ouverture : DS16 - CDC16
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS16,5 - LG16,5 - EA16 - GM16,5

\

22. Bellet blanc : Château de Bellet « Baron G » 2016
    (100% rolle)
    Elevage : 10 mois en fûts de chêne de 500 litres
    A l’ouverture : DS15,5 - CDC15,5
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS15,5 - LG15,5 - EA15,5 - GM15

\

23. Bellet blanc : Château de Bellet « Cuvée La Chapelle » 2016
    (100% rolle)
    Vinification : légère macération pelliculaire, fermentations en fûts
    Élevage : 12 mois en fûts
    A l’ouverture : DS14,5 - CDC15
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS15 - LG15 - EA16 - GM15,5

\

24. Bellet blanc : Clos St-Vincent « Vino di Gio » 2016
    (100% rolle)
    A l’ouverture : DS16 - CDC16
    Après 5 heures d’aération : DS17 - LG17 - EA17 - GM17

Bellet Château de Crémat 2019 : 15,5/20 - 18/9/2021
Folle noire et grenache. Beau caractère pour ce vin sudiste, de puissance moyenne, cohérent, plaisant. Cassis, fumé, graphite.