Total Wine: Wilmington & Baltimore?

I have business in both Wilmington and Baltimore tomorrow. I see there are 2 Total Wines in the Wilmington area. I have never been to either. Anyone with knowledge as to which one is better, larger, more diverse selection? I will also be in Baltimore and have been to the Towson Total Wine. How does either of the Wilmington stores compare to Towson?

I’ve only been to the Claymont store. It’s huge with a broad selection. Premium wines, however, are relatively expensive, while daily drinkers are a bargain.
Also, please remember that there is no sales tax in Delaware.

and 10% tax in Maryland.

Claymont is right off 95 so its ez to get to, i used to go around this time of the year to stock up for the holidays. There was also a Best Buy and a Toys r Us near so you could do some holiday shopping and save on the taxes.

If you’re travelling on 95 I’d skip the big box stores and instead hit State Line - http://www.statelineliquors.com/

By far the Claymont store is bigger and better than the Milltown store. I second Kevin’s recommendation on State Line. Depends on what you are looking for though. Total Wine has much bigger Bordeaux selection.

Also - Moore Bros has a nice store in Wilmington. I am not a fan of Total. OK for beer and spirits but not wine. You can always drive up 95 a bit and give one of the Pennsylvania monopoly stores a try. You will see what true non-service with high prices are all about.

The Claymont, DE Total Wine is their first store.

Thanks for the tips. I am familiar with State Line and like it. I hit the TW in Claymont and was a bit overwhelmed. Awesome selection of everything (except bourbon) but I thought the pricing was just ok. Much better than the Towson store. A was a bit disappointed with Costco in Newark as well.