Best Pinot Noir NOT from Burgundy, California or Oregon?

I’m thinking about putting together a mixed case of Pinot Noir to donate to a charity auction, and I’d like to try to get good examples from as many different regions as I can to make it interesting. The “best” wines from Burgundy, Sonoma, SCM, SRH, Oregon, etc. are discussed ad nasuem on WB, so I’m hoping for some insight into other lesser known places, for example:

Italy – Ca del Bosco?
Chile – Leyda?
Austria – ?
Australia – ?
Switzerland – I know there’s a thread on this elsewhere
Canada – ?
New York – ?
Germany – See Lyle’s threads
New Zealand – lots of threads
Argentina – Chacra?
Non-Burgundy France – Ganevat/Jura? Sancerre (see other thread)? Coteaux Champenois?

Any other oddball places making secretly good Pinot?

Hamilton Russell, S. Africa.

I was going to nominate Barda from Pategonia for Argentina but looked up the spelling and see it’s made by Chacra!

NY - Eminence Road??

I drink a lot of Burgundy and sell a lot of California pinot noir. If I couldn’t get wine from those two places next on my list would be New Zealand’s Central Otago region.

Florian Beck-Hartweg, Alsace, has been getting a lot of love for his Pinot recently…

Hell, even that Alsatian stalwart, James Suckling, put it on his top 100 wines of alsace list! (I will know duck for cover…)

Disclaimer, I import it.

Washington- Syncline from Celilo vineyard. It is in the Columbia Gorge appellation, but the vineyard and winery are both in Washington. Excellent wine.

I’ll suggest Blue Mountain Vineyard (BC) and Forge Cellars (NY) as two savory and delicious examples that are reasonably priced.

Austria.

Eminence Road, NY

Good call! I’m a fan of this one for sure.

Tasmania

I recently had the Montsecano from Chile (Casablanca Valley) and it was surprisingly good. Producer is biodynamic and partners include Julio Donoso and Andre Ostertag.

+1

Drinking 2013 Eminence Road Seneca Lake right now. It is very fine AND reasonably priced.
Have enjoyed Blue Mountain from BC in the past but it is hard to get even up here in Washington.
I’ve been to Central Otago and there is some good stuff there. It’s been a few years but recall liking Rippon, finess and whole cluster, older vines.

Ace of Spades.

Good call. Virtually impossible to get here.

Any number of pinots from Mornington Peninsula, Australia. My favorite so far is Kooyong “Ferrous”.

New Zealand: Felton Road

To be fair: Austria, Germany and Switzerland …

Switzerland: Gantenbein
Germany: Bernhard Huber
Italy/Südtirol: Hofstätter