Bedrock 2015 Winter Release

This might be the most excited I’ve ever been for a Bedrock release. According to the save the date it’s coming November 10th and includes the following:

2014 Bedrock Heritage
2014 Monte Rosso Zinfandel
2014 North Coast Syrah
2012 Weil Vineyard Syrah Trio
2014 Dolinsek Heritage
2014 Oakville Farmhouse
2014 (Amador County) Dry Riesling

Morgan, asking very nicely if you could pop in here and shed a little more light the wines that you plan to include in the release.

Another sick release. This house is ridiculous with so many must-have bottles.

Some of my favorites. As always, I’ll find the room.

I cant take it anymore.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I know Parker rated a 2014 Gibson Ranch Heritage Red, 2014 Zinfandel Sherman’s Gold (Amador), 2014 Limerick Lane amongst a couple of others that haven’t been offered yet.

94 or higher.

BR Proprietary Heritage
Monte R Zin
Gibson Heritage
Weill Exposition 1, 2 and 3.

Jumping on some Monte Rosso Zin. Just waiting for the allocation to show in my account. [cheers.gif]

Dennis,

For you a special date. November 11. Just for you. hitsfan

Haven’t had my Bedrock fix in a while… still haven’t received the last 2 releases due to weather hold! This release looks mouth watering! [wow.gif]

Thanks buddy. Love you too!

Seriously – how is anything a pass??

Although oddly enough, if only because space/storage is becoming increasingly limited and I want to max out on everything else (so many of my faves in this one!!), I’m almost considering completely passing on the North Coast Syrah…

I won’t though.

Leave some for the Wait List people please!

Yeh, right… [snort.gif]

More for moi.

Very excited for the Riesling and the Heritage.

Considering this year I’ve treated my wine budget like Rasputin (poisoned, beaten, shot then drowned) I will be doing my level best to keep this to no more than a case… and a half… maybe two other halves… no more than three cases for sure.

I’m screwed…

I’ve been on the wait list for about a year… and finally got an email that I can get in on this release. Woohoo!

Yep. Being a late-season release I’ll want to keep this one small. Like around 3 cases pileon

Excited about that Reisling. Hopefully there’s a little bit of an allocation…I got shut out on the Gewurtztraminer.

I restrained myself to just a nine pack the last release by buying the wines I really wanted, rather than a smattering of all released. I will do the same with this release. Syrah for me, Reisling (whatever I am offered) for my wife, some heritage for both of us…life is good.