Kutch virtual offline--this week and next week

I’d like to sample through some Kutch, using our virtual format, which means anyone here within the Board is welcome to open a bottle of Kutch and post a note. It’s been some time since we did a virtual and with the heat vanished from LA and OC now, tonight it is time to open something.

We can do it this week, concluding next week, to give people time who may be on the road this week, etc.

Happen to have 12 MacD and 09 Savoy upright.

Soulds like fun. Thanks for setting up.

Is Sonoma coast invited to participate? I simply can’t keep up with your-all high rollers! neener

Alan, if it has a Kutch label on it, then get after it!

great idea Frank, I’m in at some point this week

I will get to it next week. I am on a 15 day no alcohol plan that does not end until Saturday.

Frank, since you rock I want to overnight you the 2014’s that got bottled 3 weeks ago. Cool? Excited to hear what you think if so.

Sweet move!

that’s great. Some insight into the 2014’s

Jamie, thanks for the offer and the kindness–I love your craft and am jazzed to be a customer. I am going to decline your offer, however. I will though open up a 2012 SC tonight, as I will be enjoying it with dinner.

Keep up the great work man.

Thanks Frank. I understand and appreciate your starting this thread.

In hopes of getting some feedback into the 2014’s, I would like to offer a set to the first person to reply to this post so they can be included into this virtual tasting.

Cheers and thanks.

me??

:slight_smile:

Your in Mike. Damn, 5 minutes! Will get them out overnight tomorrow for delivery on Wednesday.

Cheers.

Damn, if only I was off the wagon. I know exactly which special bottling I’d open…

Drinking a '10 Copain Baker Ranch tonight. Closest thing I got. [wink.gif]

Dude, I am really sorry about your MIL’s home. Man, not much I can say other than thinking about you and your wife, her family, Rat. Drink whatever you like tonight. Too bad you don’t live closer or I would have you over this weekend, pal.

I have a bunch…don’t post many notes but happy to throw one in here. Pretty sure I can fill a void.

Bob, no void. Just pull whatever moves you and post the note. It’s about sharing, the community’s impressions.

Jamie - anything you overnight, I will open and post within 36h on WB, Delectable and CellarTracker. :slight_smile: