Now taking suggestions for the next wine challenge

The more creative, the better. [tease.gif] The more wines, the better. [training.gif] The more shots of wine getting dumped into my toilet, the better. [barf1.gif] Let’s do this. [berserker.gif]

Buy a case of auction wine for under $20 per bottle with an emphasis on damaged bottles. Open two a night for a week.

Heat damaged wine. Warm up a mixed case in the oven until seepage happens. Compare and contrast pinots vs cabs vs chard for heat resistance. That gives bonus shots of your oven…

eat a spoonful of ghost peppers and cannonball a bottle of Saxum Rocket Block. Set on ground. Lite fuse. Get away.

I LOL’d at all 3 of those. Keep 'em coming, boys. [thumbs-up.gif]

I have a friend who legitimately collects the dregs from tastings he goes to and blends them into whole bottles. Then they get poured either at blind tastings or for his unsuspecting wine appreciation class students. This could be months later btw.

This is your Labor Day weekend mission, 10 different varietals of Mad Dog 20/20. Beginning with dinner tonight consume a full bottle of MD 20/20 with every meal this long weekend, including breakfast. I bet the Coco-Loco will be great in a bowl of Count Chocula. It will be like a Mounds Bar for breakfast.

Please post the name and address of the Funeral Home to send flowers to before starting the challenge.

Save your corked bottles and see who can down the most without making gagging noises.

Seems to me that the wine is an afterthought and the toilet is the star. So, whichever wines you pick, you should make a tour of various toilets, say, a really good restaurant bathroom, a construction site box… And you should involve Berserkers by having them post their favorite. I think this would bring the reputation and standard of WB to a new level, and maybe lower. Bottoms up!

P.S. Oh, and the winner could be someone that posts the toilet at the winery from which the wine was sourced ( pay up your liability insurance before posting or cover the label. We can play guess the winery.)

One man, one 3L of 2012 Caymus. You can only spit once at the end.

How about a 30 day challenge of no wine and then document how you fill the void. 37 days here. F’ing blows.

Mix “board darlings” with Pepsi and rate on a 150 point scale. Ice = optional.

Sounds like torture to me. Hopefully you don’t have to keep it up for much longer. What will be the first thing you open?

No clue, Jeff. I’ve done 90 days before but I think this might only last to 10/1. I have no clue what I’ll open. I’ll have to browse CT and pick a winner.