Alpha Omega - Cellar door visit - Great experience

Just wanted to acknowledge the fantastic experience provided by Jean Hoefliger’s team at Alpha Omega last week.

My father found himself in SF at short notice and Jean was kind enough to offer to squeeze him in for a brief tour and comprehensive tasting with Ryan Weems.

Suffice to say it was an absolute highlight for him, and since the visit he has done nothing but seek out Alpha Omega wines. According to him, the experience and the tasting was superb. He managed to extend his stay for an extra day and visited a number of other wineries but said that none were able to top the experience at Alpha Omega.

Anyway, I thought that a winery providing such an excellent service deserves to be recognized.

[cheers.gif]

My daughter and son-in-law also loved their visit there.

I wholeheartedly agree. We went there last weekend and Jean went above and beyond in organizing the (last minute) tasting! We were treated like royalty. Unfortunately, Jean could not make it, but Dave took really good care of us and walked us through the tasting with lots of interesting details about the wine. We were lucky enough to be able to taste the single vineyard To Kalon and Stagecoach, which was a real treat. Our entire group was impressed by the quality of the service and wines.

The overall experience was fantastic and the perfect conclusion of our day of tastings and AO is now on our permanent list of wineries to visit every time we are in Napa.

We bought a few cabs on that day and had to stop by the next day to grab some SB and petite Sirah as well!

A huge thank to Jean and his team for such a great time!

Cheers!

JF Pelletier

Thank you so much for these kind words. I hope to see you soon here again and JF I will see you in LA.