Becklyn hits tomorrow (8/4)

Excited for this one to hit my inbox tomorrow.

Who else is buying?

I will be buying.

I’m in.

Yup

All in…

If there were a physical line, I’d be typing this from my sleeping bag.

Are allocations guaranteed for Becklyn?

I was allocated 2 last year, therefore I was excited to get 3 X 3 allocated this time around; It’s going to be difficult keeping my hands off of them when they arrive. It’s amazing to find a true reserve cab of this caliber from Napa that doesn’t cost 200 plus. All I can say is it is greatly appreciated. [thankyou.gif]

Has anyone had a chance to try the 2013’s up at the winery?

I feel like I’m on the outside of a real cool party peeking in the window watching everyone else having a grand time. newhere

It’s OPEN NOW !

for some of you… flirtysmile

It is open. You just need to go to the last e-mail they sent, and at the top of their web site, click on your e-mail address. Allocations show up.

All in for 3-3-3. Time to go to work and pay for these.

Oh you boys, you boys…Yes Vinespring e-commerce opens early. I will tell you that as wine runs out the allocations might reduce to 2 of each. The demand has been staggering already. Amber, Mike and I continue to be shocked and humbled. This spring we will have another big announcement on a new vineyard where we have acquired fruit. Until then

Matthew, I was surprised that you didn’t send out an e-mail announcing you were open. But I’m glad to get the allocation.

Tasted both and they are awesome. Notes here somewhere.

The email is coming out later this morning, a few of my little nuggets figured out the Vinespring system, it lets you in after midnight.

All in: 3 + 3 + 3 for me. I’m glad they won’t ship until fall. Otherwise I might be tempted! [snort.gif]

Thanks, Matthew!

Happily put my order in for both cabs. Left my SB for others.

Here is link to previous thread with notes from the '13’s:

Matthew - Looking forward to the new vineyard announcement.

3x3