Raise a glass with me tonight...

…in honor of Vinnie the Australian Shepherd. We had to let him go today after he had a serious leg injury Saturday night. I’m opening a Kermit Lynch wine for him as he wasn’t the fanciest, but just the most dependable rock of the family. RIP my friend.
image.jpg

Anthony, dry night here, but really sorry about the loss of your family member. Never easy.

Sorry for your loss. Always hard to say good bye to a good friend. Dry night here too.

Sorry to read this, we will be going down this road shortly as well. And after the day we had with our son, well we will raise two glasses. Plus I did a thyroid today; smooth and usually fun case.

Anthony,

Sorry to hear this. I went through this a week ago today, so I know how you feel. Just remember all of the great times you had with him.

Sorry Anthony.
We certainly empathize. We just clinked glasses with a simple Italian red.
Cheers Vinnie–all dogs go to heaven I hope.

I’m sorry for your loss Anthony, I shall raise a glass in Vinnie’s honor.

RIP.

Anthony,
So sorry for your loss. Chillin with the fam and our 12 yr old and 3 yr old Welsh Springer Spaniels. Here’s to Vinnie…

Brutal. He is lovely. Amazing the places they can take in your hearts and in your family.

My original black cat is here with me, at 15 years old. I am waiting on her hand and foot - every being should have their food and drink delivered to them on the porch as they relax on a hot day. At least I have full warning, unlike an injured pet like Vinnie. There is no easy way.

My condolences to you and your family.

Bummer is an understatement. Death is bitter so I’m raising a Stone Ruination 2.0 in honor of both of you.

Anthony,
As a dog owner for close to 60 years I fully understand the heart wrenching process of losing a family member. I am raising a glass of Brunello to Vinnie. So sorry for the loss.

Sorry to hear. I had a Lab who was a part of the family. Still remember him. Sad when they go. Drinking a 99 Lamy Chassagne, tipped a glass to my Lab and your Australian Shepherd!

Thanks everyone. The toughest part of the day was talking my 7 & 5 year old daughters through it. Give all your pets a hug tonight.

Sorry for your loss. Aussies are great dogs. I’m sure you gave Vinnie the best possible life. I have an 11-year-old Shiloh Shepherd who is starting to fade, so I feel for you.

Raising a glass of 2013 Carlisle Sonoma County Zinfandel in honor of Vinnie and the family who loved him enough to let him go.

As a good friend of mine used to say: “Kids and dogs, kids and dogs.” He said that to express what life is all about.

As a dog owner - I feel you today! Super huge bummer. You must be a super regular to share this info with the board faithful so quickly

Cheers to puppies!

So sorry for your loss…tippin a glass of 12 A tribute to Grace for Vinnie.

Sorry to hear about Vinnie. We have a blind border collie Nelson who we take to retirement group homes for those with serious disabilities. The reaction is something to see, very heart warming for many present.