Suckling goes full Zoolander

A little bit of like creaminess…like cream

I was waiting for Blue Steel

[rofl.gif]

Not really directly to your point, but I must say I did like the 2012 version of that Verdeca. Notice the use of the word “cream” in my note–uh oh!

2012 Masseria Li Veli Verdeca Askos Valle d’Itria IGT. This is fairly dark yellow in color, but quite healthy-looking. It presents hefty, rounded aromas of lemon zest, yellow apple, pear and chalk that feel dense and pleasing. In the mouth, it’s wonderfully leesy and earthy, with medium to full body and a rather fleshy concentration to the tasty flavors of yellow apple, pear, lemon cream, toasted spices and minerals. It has nice subtle lift and great staying power, with a lasting spicy impression. It has some individuality to it that I appreciate, and it delivers very nice drinking enjoyment in my opinion.

[berserker.gif]

I like how it changes in the glass, not like a dumb blonde…

Wow

Kyle really holds his own in the dork-out!

I’m 93 points on this. I think Suckling at least partly understands his self-parody act (if you don’t think so, look up the “new first growth” video), and it’s a good one.

Are you sure you didn’t say Zoolander because of his wine glass?

“I guess you can Lalique my balls cap-E-tan”

Effin’ epic. I’m 99 points on this.

What is the accent Suckling is doing now?

I’m not such a fan of that Kepos but the white seemed interesting. Creaminess like cream has to be one of the best TNs ever.

He sounded like one of ZooLanders room mates…

Very disappointing feedback from Suckling but this is what you get from him. Lame descriptors and if you didn’t know who he was you’d think he was some shlemiel they pulled from the audience.

Very disappointing feedback from Suckling but this is what you get from him. Lame descriptors and if you didn’t know who he was you’d think he was some shlemiel they pulled from the audience.

And if you know who he is you think the same thing! Whether it’s Gary V, Kyle, or anyone anywhere, it seems like he gets fed TNs and just says “yeah” or whatever and assigns a score.

Glad I watched this again - reminded me I have a few of the 11 Verdecas in the cellar that need some attention. Suckling was a little (very little) less deuchebaggy back then. Unbearable now.

FTW. [cheers.gif]

“some schlemiel”??? No, Kyle’s drinking buddy in this clip looks more like the guy who fell off the turnip truck. [truce.gif]

Look closelyat the label, James. Yes! It’s a wine you have read about somewhere. [winner.gif]

Hank [cheers.gif]

“Dark Fruit like blackberries and raspberries”

Um, raspberries are some of the brightest red fruit I can think of, at least to me.

Strangely, after watching one, i’m semi addicted to watch more…

is that wrong? help… [truce.gif]

Unbearable to watch!

No way - funniest few minutes of video I’ve ever seen in my life!

Between the haircut (straight out of Dumb and Dumber), the accent (a mix of California and ??) and the general smarminess, I’m a DrBigJay 102pts on this.

i swear, its like watching a Christopher Guest movie (Spinal Tap, Best in Show, etc), I can’t take my eyes off of it. Compellingly hilarious.

Notice how, when in LA, he emphasizes Hollywood as his “home town,” while in other locations, the emphasis is on his home “in Tuscany.”

I think he needs to do a video with Sadat X and True Wine Connoisseurs.

As a native southern Californian of a similar vintage, I can likely straighten that out for you.

I believe it is surfer-dude/weed-toker mixed with 80’s Sherman Oaks Galleria.

Does U.S Border Control require him to check his ascot at any port of entry?