Poll: What Is Your Most Frequent Reaction When You Open Your Cellar(tracker)?

What Is Your Most Frequent Reaction When You Open Your Cellar(tracker)?

• Damn, I have a lot of wine!
  • I’m really happy with my collection as it stands right now.
  • This looks almost right, but I need to tweak things a bit.
  • Why did I buy these wines? I want new wines.
  • I have nothing ready to drink.
  • The name of the guy who invented Cellartracker rhymes with “wine”. I wonder if he knows that.

0 voters

Just wondering what others think when they open their cellars, either IRL or virtually.

I’m in the “I have nothing ready” category. When I open my CT page, I am always disappointed to realize that my wines didn’t age 5 years from the last time I checked…two hours before.

Flawed poll. My real thought is, “I need to do an inventory!”

1 + 3 and what Nancy said.

“Damn, I have a lot of money in my cellar”

“Damn, please stop showing me how much I have spent on wine.”

I would have guessed “Wow! Look at all this yummy Caymus!”

Not all of it is yummy, apparently.

Still happy to see off my 2012@ $120 per. Robert parker rated it a 96 twice.

Agree with Nancy on the Missing Option-

“Man is my inventory way out of date”

“Crap I have way too much wine.”

I need to drink more (and buy less).

Why hasn’t it remembered my password.

Mine, Mine…they are all MINE!

Too many I have little interest in drinking now! [snort.gif]

My preciousssss!

Because you have toggled Safari into private browsing mode. Or you have a cookie blocker.

LOL!

The name of the guy who invented Cellartracker rhymes with “wine”. I wonder if he knows that?

Flawed poll.

“Gee I have so much wine . . . but while I’m here anyway, let me check on what I need from the current Acker/Zachys/Heritage/Winebid auction to fill in the holes.”

I am glad that I promised HRH I would not buy more than two Eurocaves, but never limited offsites.

I am always reminded that I haven’t kept my tasting notes up to date. [wow.gif]

Should do a better job of that as I like to retain these notes for reference the next time I open a particular wine. As most of us who are advancing in age well know, one’s recall memory can be sometimes iffy. As I head down next week to my 10th visit to The Wine Summit at Lake Louise, I am making a quiet resolution to record my notes there and get them posted on Cellartracker.

Cellartracker is a marvelous addition to the Wine World and, Eric, you deserve a round of applause for having the imagination and determination to develop and maintain this resource. [drinkers.gif]

Hank [cheers.gif]

“You took all the time to put all that online?!?!”