sonoma/napa trip recommendations

Going on a trip to napa/sonoma later this month was looking for some recommendations. If you could leave what two wineries that are a must visit, one restaurant, and one activity/sight. thank you in advance

Try searching first. There is a wealth of information out there on this site.

Mending Wall- If it’s open, I think it is. Brand new project. Mailing list and winery only sales, so makes sense to visit.
Littorai- Wines are great, and hard to find.

Place to eat- Tough. My two favorites in Napa, Oenotri, but it’s all the way south in Napa. Farmstead closer to the wineries. Both places are great, cheap, and not pretentious.

Welcome Manny! There’s a sticky at the top of Wine Talk all about Sonoma and how to plan out a trip. Suggest you peruse that then come back with any additional questions. [cheers.gif]

If you want to try something different, try out the wine blending seminar at Conn Creek. You taste cabs from 12 different regions, choose the ones you want to use in your blend, then use the other 4 Bx grapes to finish it off. You then grab your graduated cylinder and beaker and measure out your blend before corking it and taking it home. I’ll be interested to see if mine tastes as good in a few years as it did on that day. Regardless, it was a lot of fun and something very different to do.