Great News From Becklyn

Matt and Amber continue to create a great business model…

As the seasons change in Napa and bud break begins, 2015 looks to be another fantastic growing season. This July Amber, Mike, and I will be sending out 2013 Becklyn Cabernet and 2014 Becklyn Sauvignon Blanc tasting notes. Additionally the letter will contain the most important thing- fall ordering information. We will also be announcing some very exciting news. What’s the exciting news, sorry you’ll just have to wait. Mike says mums the word. Here’s a hint…I’ll Reserve you some.

Now for the important part of this email. We need for you to go into your Becklyn account and make sure your mailing and email addresses are current. I do not want you to miss the June mailing. What I can tell you is our small production is the same as last year, therefore the wine will be extremely limited.

One last thing. Amber is sure I have lost my mind, but Becklyn will be paying a portion of your shipping and tax this year. It’s our way of saying thank you for making Becklyn part of your cellar.

As always if there is anything Amber and I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us. We still answer all of the emails and phone calls personally.

Cheers
Matt & Amber

Sounds to me like they are introducing a “Reserve” Cab for the 2013 Vintage.

Looking forward to their wines… I still haven’t popped any of mine from last release. Hopefully it suits my palate (or pallet, if you prefer)

I Pobega’d the 12’ cab and was not disappointed

Ditto.

We’ve pobega and it was great, and drank two of the SB as well… I sent everything else to storage not to be tempted [cheers.gif]

Best Cab deal of 2014. Hopefully same for 2015.

All in here. July can’t get here quick enough.

'12 cab was awesome - only got two bottles and really struggling not to pop the second!
SB’s are also both history.
I’m ready for the new vintage! [cheers.gif]

I have had one of my three so far and thought it was awesome. Can’t wait for the next cab vintage.

Not big on SB though, not even from Master Mike.

Haven’t touched the cab, but excited for July… Call me crazy but the SB didn’t do much for me :frowning:

I went back to check my info on their website as requested and must have forgot- they source from 2 spots, one being McGah. Bevan has now done 2 wines from there with RP/WA stickers of 100 and 96-100. Mike Smith and McGah… While there are other grapes going in as well, it sounds awfully good- excited for '13.

Thanks for the heads up! I had to fish that email out of my spam folder. Hopefully the June email won’t go there. Curse you, Yahoo!.

Had a Bevan McGah SB tonight with dinner - it was Ok but I remember Mike’s being a bit heavier, less bitter, and overall nicer. Maybe it was a bit riper…(not sure without a side-by-side).

Overall, I prefer Mike’s Quivet Tench Vineyard SB above these previous two.

Just give me Mike’s semillon and I will be happy.

Love Mike’s wines. Looking forward to this one.

I found mine from SPAM also:( DaXX yahoo!!! I opend 2 of cab already. I had to move my the other 2 btls to outside locker, so I can pretent to forget. Looking forward to try Becklyn’s new vintage. Thanks Matt&Amber for your generosity. :slight_smile:

Can’t wait for this! Opened one of my two cabs the night before Thanksgiving and it was singing! So much so my wife was all about it and getting her to enjoy a Cab is a mission in itself!!!

I think I can safely say that my buying experience with Becklyn was the kindest I can recall. I really felt like part of something.