What Bedrock wine are you drinking tonight?

Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
Sherri S h a p i r o
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

Re: What Bedrock wine are you drinking tonight?

#1851 Post by Sherri S h a p i r o » August 23rd, 2018, 5:15 am

Rich Brown wrote:
August 22nd, 2018, 2:15 pm
2007 Bedrock Lorenzo's Heirloom (with fellow Berserker Andrew Johnstone).

Dark purple in color with no bricking at all, and that amazing Bedrock perfume explodes from the glass on PnP. On the palate, full bodied with dark plums and a tart finish (in a good way). Enough acidity but definitely seems a bit 'bigger' than current Bedrock releases, but in no way heavy. Lots of sediment - much more than any other BR I've opened. Overall an absolutely delicious field blend and a very well made wine. Damn impressive being it was Morgan's first vintage!
Admirable that you were able to hold off opening this til now! Sadly, we drank all of the early vintages of Bedrock a long time ago. I have that one bottle of 2008 wine #2 left and some 2009 syrahs but that's it pre-2010. But I learned a lot by tasting Morgan's various bottlings and now know which ones I like best and am comfortable letting them rest a minimum of 5 years!

Peter Petersen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1852 Post by Peter Petersen » August 23rd, 2018, 3:02 pm

Any recs for whether I should open 2015 Esola or 2015 Dolinsek tonight?

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1853 Post by AlexS » August 23rd, 2018, 5:32 pm

Peter, I'd go for either or.
s t e w @ r t

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1854 Post by AlexS » August 23rd, 2018, 5:37 pm

All of the recent TNs on the 2008 Red Wine #2 are killing me!! I've got 2 bottles remaining -- open one soon or wait?? Ugh...need halp!

Speaking of, I did have the 2010 Bedrock Cabernet Sauvignon last Sunday, which received about 3-4 hours of aeration -- was delicious! That said, it was a library release bottle and despite the "yum!" factor it seemed a bit more coiled than the bottles I originally purchased (which were aged in my passive cellar). Based upon this one data point, I'm waiting another 2-3 years on my remaining library release bottles.

As for tonight, 2014 Compagni Portis...OMG -- so effing delicious!! I love the Compagni so much :)
s t e w @ r t

Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1855 Post by Rich Brown » August 23rd, 2018, 7:08 pm

AlexS wrote:
August 23rd, 2018, 5:37 pm
All of the recent TNs on the 2008 Red Wine #2 are killing me!! I've got 2 bottles remaining -- open one soon or wait?? Ugh...need halp!

Speaking of, I did have the 2010 Bedrock Cabernet Sauvignon last Sunday, which received about 3-4 hours of aeration -- was delicious! That said, it was a library release bottle and despite the "yum!" factor it seemed a bit more coiled than the bottles I originally purchased (which were aged in my passive cellar). Based upon this one data point, I'm waiting another 2-3 years on my remaining library release bottles.

As for tonight, 2014 Compagni Portis...OMG -- so effing delicious!! I love the Compagni so much :)
I was in the same boat buddy. Had 2 left and I wasnt sure when I'd open one. My man Andrew Johnstone was in town so it felt right, and am glad I popped it. I'll probably keep my last one for at least a few years to see what happens, but this wine is drinking perfectly right now. Not a hard edge to be found. 32% merlot, and while merlot is certainly capable of aging....I'll probably hold the 100% cabs from Morgan longer.

And btw, LOVE hearing that on the 14 CP! Been almost 2 years to the day that I've had one. Maybe I'll grab one for the weekend. Good stuff my friend!

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1856 Post by AlexS » August 24th, 2018, 12:36 pm

Rich, you'll love the 2014 Compagni, really seems to be in the zone right now!!

Quick side note, I had actually opened the bottle on Wednesday evening but had an unexpected situation to tend to...was sitting on the counter for a good 3-4 hours before I got home and realized it had been sitting out. Anyway, was too late to have some so I ended up re-corking and threw it into the fridge -- was so delicious last night the now I'm wondering if the additional aeration helped?
s t e w @ r t

Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1857 Post by Rich Brown » August 24th, 2018, 12:57 pm

AlexS wrote:
August 24th, 2018, 12:36 pm
Rich, you'll love the 2014 Compagni, really seems to be in the zone right now!!

Quick side note, I had actually opened the bottle on Wednesday evening but had an unexpected situation to tend to...was sitting on the counter for a good 3-4 hours before I got home and realized it had been sitting out. Anyway, was too late to have some so I ended up re-corking and threw it into the fridge -- was so delicious last night the now I'm wondering if the additional aeration helped?
Nice buddy! I'm sure the extra air didnt hurt! Best part about those wines- good young and great with air/age!

I'll have to pull one from the cellar for sure.

Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1858 Post by Rich Brown » August 28th, 2018, 7:54 pm

2014 Dolinsek.

My man Alex is spot on (as always) with the 2014's. Granted Dolinsek is usually an early drinker, but damn was this good! Bedrock perfume? Check. Deep red and blue fruits intertwined with the perfect amount of acidity? Check. Long, lingering finish? Check. Amazing now but obviously good for years down the road? Check.

Love Bedrock.

[media] [/media]

[media] [/media]

Paul Miller
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1859 Post by Paul Miller » August 28th, 2018, 7:57 pm

Had the Ode to Lulu last night with Thai before the Cubs game

Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1860 Post by Rich Brown » August 28th, 2018, 8:14 pm

Paul Miller wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 7:57 pm
Had the Ode to Lulu last night with Thai before the Cubs game
Jealous on both accounts!

Go Cubbies!

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1861 Post by AlexS » August 29th, 2018, 8:15 am

Rich, appreciate the update on the 2014 Dolinsek -- sounds like it was some awesome drinking! I will need to dig one out ASAP...you know, because science.
s t e w @ r t

Rob Isaacs

#1862 Post by Rob Isaacs » August 30th, 2018, 8:12 am

2009 Rebecca’s Vineyard Pinot, not much difference from five years ago. Huge dark nose with a roasted almost smoked fruit profile. Dark, dark Pinot seems the best way to describe it. Drink it in the winter with a stew. Flavors were also in the roasted territory and if drinking blind I think I would have said it was a Grenache, wasn’t getting a lot of Pinot character out of it. We tried it after a 2014 Rhys Porcupine Hill and a 2012 El Molino cuvée 36. It was outclassed by both but it was also half the price of the others. If they still made this wine and sold it for $36 I would definitely be a buyer.

Peter Petersen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1863 Post by Peter Petersen » August 30th, 2018, 11:56 am

2010 Bedrock Heritage. Opened by mistake, but showing really well. No need to rush into popping this one though.

Scott E.

#1864 Post by Scott E. » August 30th, 2018, 8:40 pm

2016 Judge S-B - OMG I love this wine. Pale gold with a green tinge. I seem to love every white that has a green tinge. This wine has sooooo much going on. There is stone fruit, some melon, lemon and much more that I can't really pick out and identify. Very slightly rich on entry, but enough acidity to make all those flavors really pop. The mid-palate flows into a slightly tart pineapple finish that totally wraps around the tongue (really balanced) and lasts for a long time. A couple of years ago I started laying down the current release for a year. I am considering stretching this out to two years. Hopefully I can find some additional 2016's to bridge the gap. This is probably our favorite Sauvignon Blanc every year. Cheers!
$.E$te$

Brian S t o t t e r
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1865 Post by Brian S t o t t e r » September 2nd, 2018, 3:28 pm

Has anyone opened the 2014 Monte Rosso Zin recently? I’m been sitting on three of them and thinking of opening one tomorrow for BBQ.
CT: InZinity

2018 WOTY (so far):

1988 Zilliken Saarburger Rausch Eiswein
1985 Chateau Lynch Bages
2015 Martin Mullen Trarbacher Huhnerberg Riesling Spatlese trocken* '3te Terrasse'
2007 J.J. Prum Wehlener Sonnenuhr Auslese
1994 Shafer Hillside Select
2004 G.D. Vajra Bricco delle Viole
2001 Chateau Climens

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1866 Post by AlexS » September 2nd, 2018, 5:36 pm

Brian, I haven't had one yet. That said, I've been loving the Bedrock 2014s as of late, some super yummy wines...so if you do open one, please post your impressions!
s t e w @ r t

Sherri S h a p i r o
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#1867 Post by Sherri S h a p i r o » September 3rd, 2018, 10:02 am

2012 Bedrock Wine Co. Heritage Wine Evangelho Vineyard - found one of these behind a different Heritage wine in a double deep rack (I had previously marked this as "missing" in CT so it was a surprise to find). Brought to a friend's house, figuring it would be an easy drinking crowd pleaser over Labor Day weekend. Sadly, it was one-dimensional, not a lot of the usual fruit and brambly, more complex, characteristics that I love in the Heritage wines, and I could taste and feel the "heat" which is why it seemed out of balance to me.

According to CT, I very much enjoyed my first bottle of this, opened in Feb 2017, but another bottle opened in Oct 2017 showed very similar to the one I opened this weekend, so I don't think it's an off bottle, but rather, I probably would have enjoyed drinking these younger for my taste.

Peter Petersen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1868 Post by Peter Petersen » September 3rd, 2018, 3:57 pm

2010 Cab, which is probably the best from the early years. This is a little more ready than the 2009 and I’d classify it as a great wine.

Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1869 Post by Rich Brown » September 3rd, 2018, 5:44 pm

Peter - sounds like an awesome weekend with all the Bedrock and Carlisle you've been popping! Good stuff buddy!

And Sherri, sorry to hear about the disappointing Evangelho. I have to say, it has not been my favorite Bedrock vineyard, but I would have expected more given how well all the other Bedrock 12's I've had recently have been drinking

D@vid Bu3ker
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1870 Post by D@vid Bu3ker » September 3rd, 2018, 6:13 pm

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=153953

2012 Exposition Series 2
David Bueker - Rieslingfan

Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1871 Post by Rich Brown » September 6th, 2018, 6:33 pm

Rich Brown wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 11:57 pm
AlexS wrote:Rich, I opened up the 2014 and it definitely underwhelmed. Will check in again tonight to see if it improved at all.
I know man. I was definitley a little disappointed. Better the 2nd day but still not what I was looking for. Here's to hoping they just need some more time...
Quick update/good news on the 14 OVZ. Popped one tonight and its great! Very fresh, clean red fruits and a hint of pepper on the finish. Exactly what I expect when opening one of these.

Another nod to your call on the 14's drinking well Alex!

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1872 Post by AlexS » September 6th, 2018, 6:54 pm

Awesome Rich, thx for the update!! I own like 500* of bottles of it, will throw one into the rotation.

*well, more like 10 lol
s t e w @ r t

Sherri S h a p i r o
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#1873 Post by Sherri S h a p i r o » September 9th, 2018, 5:10 am

2013 Bedrock Wine Co. Ode to Lucien - first time with this bottling. On a rainy and unseasonably cold night, it felt like fall was in the air and I was in the mood for something full bodied. This wine is Morgan's nod toward Tempier's La Miguoa Bandol styled wine, with a blend of 63% Mourvèdre from Evanghelo, and 27% Grenache and 10% Syrah from Gibson Ranch (syrah replacing the cinsault) . It is simply beautiful. It's quite young but to me, it's in its drinking window as the flavors were deep and layered from the first glass. Can absolutely taste the mourvedre! Really enjoyed this one.
2013 Bedrock Ode to Lucien.JPG

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1874 Post by AlexS » September 9th, 2018, 7:41 am

Ugh.

Sherri, stop making me want to start trying 2013s! :)
s t e w @ r t

Andrew Demaree
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1875 Post by Andrew Demaree » September 21st, 2018, 8:51 pm

A0673D36-037F-48A1-9645-FC0001DD9D20.jpeg

Albert R

#1876 Post by Albert R » September 23rd, 2018, 8:28 am

Excellent nose, bright red fruit, spice, medium body, drinking great now!
Attachments
4173F7E2-57FA-4172-968D-8307F2C5727B.jpeg
Cheers,

@. Re-go

Drew Goin

#1877 Post by Drew Goin » September 23rd, 2018, 9:29 am

Sherri S h a p i r o wrote:
September 9th, 2018, 5:10 am
2013 Bedrock Wine Co. Ode to Lucien - first time with this bottling. On a rainy and unseasonably cold night, it felt like fall was in the air and I was in the mood for something full bodied. This wine is Morgan's nod toward Tempier's La Miguoa Bandol styled wine, with a blend of 63% Mourvèdre from Evanghelo, and 27% Grenache and 10% Syrah from Gibson Ranch (syrah replacing the cinsault) . It is simply beautiful. It's quite young but to me, it's in its drinking window as the flavors were deep and layered from the first glass. Can absolutely taste the mourvedre! Really enjoyed this one.

Thanks for the tasting note, Sherri!!!

I think my very first purchase of a Bedrock wine direct from the winery was this one. I loved it both times I tried it! It definitely can age for years into the future but, in each instance that I tasted the "Ode to Lucien", it was not "closed" or reticent.

The wine is a winner in my book for several reasons:

• Primarily Mourvèdre, without any overpowering Syrah notes
• Sourced from primo Old Vine fruit vineyards - "Evangelho" and "Gibson Ranch"!
• Its components are very harmonious, yet you can still pick out the unique Contra Costa Mourvèdre flavors and body, as well as the fresh Mendocino Grenache/Syrah elements.

This is truly a masterpiece!

David K o l i n
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1878 Post by David K o l i n » October 12th, 2018, 7:14 pm

2014 Evangelho Heritage tonight. Lovely, but young. Love Mourvèdre and love this vineyard. And the wife is drinking it more quickly than me.
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” T. Roosevelt

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." J. Goebbels (reprised by D Trump)

Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1879 Post by Rich Brown » October 13th, 2018, 7:51 pm

2013 Evangelho. I'm about as big of a Bedrock fan as it gets, but this wine was a hot mess at PnP. A massive oak bomb that I could barely stand to take a sniff of. Let it sit in the bottle for 4 hours and it settled down some to reveal some purple florals and red fruits....but still masked by a wall of oak. I love the Evangelo story and always want to like these wines more but they're never my favorite Bedrock offering. Combine that with the fact that pretty much all single vineyard BR wines I've tried from the 13 vintage seem to need a LOT more time, makes this a complete and utter HOLD.

[media] [/media]

Drew Goin

#1880 Post by Drew Goin » October 13th, 2018, 8:24 pm

Bummer on your disappointment with the "Evangelho" Red, Rich.

I have never noticed an overwhelming oakiness in these bottlings, but they're bound to show different traits at different moments.

FWIW, I agree that most of the 2013's I have tasted from Bedrock, Carlisle, and a few others need time.

Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1881 Post by Rich Brown » October 13th, 2018, 9:07 pm

Drew Goin wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 8:24 pm

I have never noticed an overwhelming oakiness in these bottlings, but they're bound to show different traits at different moments.

FWIW, I agree that most of the 2013's I have tasted from Bedrock, Carlisle, and a few others need time.
Yeah buddy it was a bummer for sure. I saved a good 3/4 of the bottle for tomorrow so we'll check in again then. Stay tuned...

Steve Gautier
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1882 Post by Steve Gautier » October 14th, 2018, 5:35 am

Opened a 2014 Dolinsek based on Rich’s note from a couple of months ago. Very nice wine on PnP. Would have liked to see how it evolved but it was enjoyed by everyone and finished quickly. Followed up with a 2012 Alder Springs Syrah.
Good wine is a necessity of life. - Thomas Jefferson

Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1883 Post by Rich Brown » October 14th, 2018, 7:35 pm

Rich Brown wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Drew Goin wrote:

Yeah buddy it was a bummer for sure. I saved a good 3/4 of the bottle for tomorrow so we'll check in again then. Stay tuned...
Quick update on the 13 Evangelho. Day 2 and this has toned down quite a bit with the oak much less prominent. Now a nice wine with savory purple fruits and a hint of orange/citrus on the finish (long finish which is probably my favorite part). Definitely better tonight compared to yesterday, but still not setting my world on fire. I'll take a Bedrock/Dolinsek/Pagani/Mo nteRosso Heritage over this any day of the week.

danupdike

#1884 Post by danupdike » October 15th, 2018, 1:46 pm

2009 Bedrock Lorenzo's "Heirloom". Took a few minutes to steady itself and open up. But still very fresh and rocking!
ITB retail sales

Michael Martin
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1885 Post by Michael Martin » October 15th, 2018, 1:51 pm

Rich Brown wrote:
October 14th, 2018, 7:35 pm
Rich Brown wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Drew Goin wrote:

Quick update on the 13 Evangelho. Day 2 and this has toned down quite a bit with the oak much less prominent. Now a nice wine with savory purple fruits and a hint of orange/citrus on the finish (long finish which is probably my favorite part). Definitely better tonight compared to yesterday, but still not setting my world on fire. I'll take a Bedrock/Dolinsek/Pagani/Mo nteRosso Heritage over this any day of the week.
I have been holding back commenting on this wine, but now that I see your sentiment, I feel I can be open here. Evangelho's have always been underwhelming for me. I stopped buying them because I thought I would rather spend my Bedrock dollars on Morgan's other wines that really catch my attention.

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1886 Post by AlexS » October 15th, 2018, 2:32 pm

I've been open about Evangelho not being one of my faves for years now! :)
s t e w @ r t

M. Dildine
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1887 Post by M. Dildine » October 15th, 2018, 3:18 pm

I love Evangelho and always have. It is really a different wine than some of the standbys - probably less Zin in the blend?
Cheers,

Mike

Matt Fowler

#1888 Post by Matt Fowler » October 15th, 2018, 4:57 pm

I've never had Bedrock before, but saw some of the 2015 old vine Zinfandel on discount ($28 Canadian).

I've never been a big Zin fan, but would this be a good start to change my mind?

Mich@el Ch@ng

#1889 Post by Mich@el Ch@ng » October 15th, 2018, 7:37 pm

M. Dildine wrote:
October 15th, 2018, 3:18 pm
I love Evangelho and always have. It is really a different wine than some of the standbys - probably less Zin in the blend?
+1

ky1em!ttskus
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1890 Post by ky1em!ttskus » October 15th, 2018, 7:43 pm

Matt Fowler wrote:
October 15th, 2018, 4:57 pm
I've never had Bedrock before, but saw some of the 2015 old vine Zinfandel on discount ($28 Canadian).

I've never been a big Zin fan, but would this be a good start to change my mind?
It’s a (very good) base bottling. And it needs a couple years from vintage. Will it change your mind about Zin? Depends on what you normally like and what you don’t like about Zin.

Sherri S h a p i r o
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#1891 Post by Sherri S h a p i r o » October 16th, 2018, 1:14 pm

Matt Fowler wrote:
October 15th, 2018, 4:57 pm

HI Matt - welcome to the board! I think a 2015 OVZ would give you a great idea of whether you will like the Bedrock zins, and at not too big a price tag. If you buy it, let us know what you think!

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1892 Post by AlexS » October 16th, 2018, 6:13 pm

Surprised to see so many lukewarm notes for the Chuy on CT -- my first bottle and I love it!

2016 Bedrock Wine Co. Chardonnay Chuy - USA, California, Sonoma County, Moon Mountain District (10/16/2018)
Popped and poured, bright yellow-gold. Aromas of ripe apples, sourdough, honeysuckle florals, lychee, subtle vanillin-spice from oak and a distinct impression of minerals. Moderate body, deceptive acidity. Flavor-wise, the fruit really comes through -- think ripe, yellow citrus fruits in addition to the aforementioned notes of apple on the nose. Electrifying acidity pushes saline mineral notes through on the lasting close.
Drinks like the hypothetical love child of Chardonnay from Rivers-Marie and Ceritas -- absolutely outstanding!
s t e w @ r t

Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1893 Post by Rich Brown » October 16th, 2018, 9:07 pm

AlexS wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 6:13 pm
Surprised to see so many lukewarm notes for the Chuy on CT -- my first bottle and I love it!

2016 Bedrock Wine Co. Chardonnay Chuy - USA, California, Sonoma County, Moon Mountain District (10/16/2018)
Popped and poured, bright yellow-gold. Aromas of ripe apples, sourdough, honeysuckle florals, lychee, subtle vanillin-spice from oak and a distinct impression of minerals. Moderate body, deceptive acidity. Flavor-wise, the fruit really comes through -- think ripe, yellow citrus fruits in addition to the aforementioned notes of apple on the nose. Electrifying acidity pushes saline mineral notes through on the lasting close.
Drinks like the hypothetical love child of Chardonnay from Rivers-Marie and Ceritas -- absolutely outstanding!
Damn. Killer note as always my man! Now I REALLY regret not grabbing a couple!

Mike Francisco

#1894 Post by Mike Francisco » October 17th, 2018, 8:41 am

2013 Alder Springs Syrah

Cranberry, blood orange and lilac with sweet tea, mint and a hint of olive on the nose. The mouth explodes with fruit, very ripe plum and peach, black cherry and blackberry with weak coffee and sweet tobacco. Tannin takes a back seat to the bright lively acid, mid-weight and very primary.

It will take awhile for this one to loose it's baby fat but if your not afraid of fruit it's a whole lot of fun.

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1895 Post by AlexS » October 17th, 2018, 10:36 am

Rich Brown wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 9:07 pm
AlexS wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 6:13 pm

Popped and poured, bright yellow-gold. Aromas of ripe apples, sourdough, honeysuckle florals, lychee, subtle vanillin-spice from oak and a distinct impression of minerals. Moderate body, deceptive acidity. Flavor-wise, the fruit really comes through -- think ripe, yellow citrus fruits in addition to the aforementioned note of apple on the nose. Electrifying acidity pushes saline mineral notes through on the lasting close.
Damn. Killer note as always my man! Now I REALLY regret not grabbing a couple!
Rich, based upon your palate preferences, I think you would really like this one! If Bedrockfest ever happens I'll be sure to grab a bottle, have 2 more in the stash.
s t e w @ r t

Drew Goin

#1896 Post by Drew Goin » October 17th, 2018, 12:06 pm

The Bedrock "Chuy" Chardonnay and "Alder Springs" Syrah TN's sound amazing!!!

Thanks for sharing, Alex & Mike!!

Kenny H
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1897 Post by Kenny H » October 19th, 2018, 11:00 am

The 2012 north coast syrah is singing right now. A deft balance that starts savory and quickly hits out to florals, lifted red fruit and licorice notes, potpourri, all with great texture and acid completely taming the tannins. Fun stuff!
H0eve!kamp

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1898 Post by AlexS » October 19th, 2018, 11:20 am

Kenny, nice note! I've a had a few over the past year and they're delicious, easily my fave vintage of the North Coast Syrah.
s t e w @ r t

Michael Martin
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1899 Post by Michael Martin » October 19th, 2018, 12:01 pm

Had a '17 Bien Nacido Syrah and while of course its young, its spectacular. If you have had other BN Syrahs, you'll love this one.

Kenny H
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1900 Post by Kenny H » October 19th, 2018, 12:52 pm

AlexS wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 11:20 am
Kenny, nice note! I've a had a few over the past year and they're delicious, easily my fave vintage of the North Coast Syrah.
Thanks Alex.

Has the crowd commented on 2010 lately? I have both Griffins and Hudson TnS wondering if I were to choose...
H0eve!kamp

Return to “Wine Talk”