Are There Any Lists You Will Not Drop?

For me it would be: SQN, Schrader & Bevan

No. There are lists I’d be loathe to drop, though

Bedrock and Jaffurs for sure. They are both just great QPR producers.
Carlisle could also be included in the will not drop list. Anyone else I can live without, push comes to shove.

like… EVER under ANY circumstances?

Nah it’s just wine…

If it’s a choice between using the money to save a family member or buy a mailing list offer, no brainer… definitely not droppi… [snort.gif]

If I drop the ones I’m on, it will probably be for price. I never wanted to drop Harlan or Araujo, but their QPR went OTD.

Dehlinger

I’ve already dropped most of the lists mentioned in this thread :slight_smile:

Not considering future price increases that could drive me to reconsider:

SQN
Schrader
Alban
Cayuse (and other off spring projects)
Rivers Marie (Cab and Pinot)
Saxum
Maybach

Apparently not, having dropped them all, including Screagle, SQN, Harlan, Araujo, Colgin, Bryant, Abreu, Peter Michael, Martinelli, Kistler, Togni, Dunn, Bond, Dalla Valle, Turley, Rochioli, Ponzi (the Oregon Pinot, not the scheme) and no doubt a few others that I cannot remember now.

I would have dropped Marcassin like a hot potato, but Helen Turley never let me in. Bitch! :slight_smile:

Sandlands

I’m down to Turley, Arnot-Roberts, Cayeuse, and Bedrock. Dropped out of about 8 of them in the last year and will probably drop Cayeuse as I don’t like the way they offer.

Didn’t know Ponzi had a list as all of their wines are buyable all of the time.

Do I have to be on them? Cause that drc private allocation list I would never drop

Not lists but allocations, I can’t see my direct line to Selosse, Peters, Lilbert or Vilmart reducing.

forgot one very important one:

MacDonald

It was back in the dark ages, the dawn of the human race, when Parker and Suckling had full heads of hair, no comb-overs and no scarves, except for those their grannies knitted for them…

My fortune today [wow.gif]
IMG_4195.JPG

My bucket list.

That was a typo. It was supposed to say “Beau Carufel is overspending.”

As someone only using allocations for the past 5 years, the topic made me stop to consider if, in fact, I would be willing to drop off a list after only recently being added to several. I think the answer has alot to do with the availability of the allocated wines locally. Up until last year, I could not get Sea Smoke locally. Now I can, so I really don’t need the allocation. On the other hand, I can get Kapcsandy locally, but only the Endre and not the Roberta’s Reserve or the Grand Vin, etc. Same with Rochioli. So for me it has everything to do with access to the offerings. .