Coming: Carlisle, Jan 21 and Turley Jan 26

Two great Zinfandel producers offering their first '13 wines. My impression is also that their wines are really good for this vintage.
It’ll be a heavy week for sure.

So Mike is joining the January crush too? Oy vay. pileon <<<place me under these, please.

Hadn’t heard about Carlisle…been a buyer for a few years…was there an email?

I’m going to have to have a chat with him. That makes Schrader, Outpost, Rivers Marie and Carlisle all on the same day. Lucky I never got on the GTS list. Pretty soon, they will all move their offers back so that the 2015 Cab offer will be this coming May.

I’m going to have to have a chat with him. That makes Schrader, Outpost, Rivers Marie and Carlisle all on the same day. Lucky I never got on the GTS list. Pretty soon, they will all move their offers back so that the 2015 Cab offer will be this coming May.

Sorry. I know it’s a lot at once. But for the last 10+ years we have sent our pre-release out in mid-Jaunary, usually right around 1/18 +/- a few days. We picked that time because it was pretty much the only time we could do it. Still is. It does seem, however, that other wineries have moved their offer schedules up a bit. I see the same thing happening around our summer pre-release as well. But I promise that it will be a dandy of an offer next week with a few surprises, including something to help ease the blow to your pocketbook.

He’s right (obviously). Carlisle always come out this of year. So does Rivers Marie. Nothing has changed, it’s always bad this time of year.

C’mon Mike you cant tease us like that !!!

Obviously any pocketbook relief is welcome but more interested in whats coming wine wise

Now if I could get off the wait list for Carlisle and onto the mailing list…

My thoughts exactly. What’s the expected wait time to move from wait list to active list?

I got on in early 2014 and it took about three years

I got in back in 2013, and I think I was on the wait list in around four years. I don’t know if it’s longer or shorter now.

Carlisle is my biggest purchase of the year. I don’t age much, I drink it and always wish I had more.

Its funny, reading this post I agree with the sentiment because Carlisle and Bedrock are the cheapest per bottle lists im on yet they cost me the most money !!

Mike makes great wines and getting on the list is something to look forward to, once you make it will get a great allocation

I keep buying more and more Carlisle it seems. Just such a good line up of wines that I can afford to drink.
Turley too is really on a roll these days I feel. Not to be missed.

Looks like the release is posted on the website already?

Wow. flirtysmile

Looks like maybe it was a test, gone now. Anyone remember what was on it? Look at me, on a moratorium.

Is it Installments or you don’t charge our CC’s until the wine ships? :slight_smile:

My wallet hurts already. Really looking forward this