PSA - Woodland Hills sale is on

Combined with the free shipping on a case offer, there are some real gems in there! Happy new year!

Just bought a mixed case myself. Some great deals on some Donnhoff Riesling. 2012 Leistenberg Kabinett for $18. 2012 Norheimer Spatlese for $24.

11’ Voge VV @ $54.99 per

They are W-S low on most wines but I didn’t find any phenomenal deals on any Burgs of N. Rhone’s that I had to have…unfortunate. I was tempted with the Voge VVt hough

Started my NY resolution off with a bang! Buy more Barolo(Italians)!

Mixed case…

2010 Pio Cesare Barolo $47.99
2011 Bruno Giacosa Barbera d’Alba $19.95
2009 G. Conterno Cascina Francia Barolo $139.95
2012 G. Conterno Barbera d’ Alba Cerratta $48.56

Looks like a decent price on 2010 Sylvie Esmonin Gevrey VV at $59, would buy a few locally at that price.

Got some nice buys on German, Loire whites to restock. Thanks for the tip!

I should have purchased the bottles that I wanted late last night. They removed the free shipping promotion on those particular bottles between last night and this morning.

The list of wines they carry is pretty amazing . . . .

Need some Alesia? They’ve got it on sale. How about Liquid Farm? Grab what you can . . . Crawford Family? Get it now and pretty cheap too . . .

It’ll take awhile to search, but they do have a GREAT selection of stuff on sale. Lillian? Sure, they’ve got that. Heck, they even have some Carlisle on sale . . .

And for all of you Rhys fans - you need a 1.5 or 3L? Yep, they have a few of those as well as sale prices on a few selected wines . . .

Cheers!

Jumped on Sandrone Le Vigne 2006 for $80

If only I was not on a buying stoppage right now. There is much to like here.

I bought way more riesling than I should have. Wait that doesn’t make any sense…

Don’t forget Ridge either, another board favorite. 2012 Geyserville is a tick less than $30. Same for Pagani Ranch.

No shipping to Texas…well, I guess I saved some money.

Dang was about to order a case of daily drinkers.

2011 Chandon Briailles Ile Verg for $37…
Must resist…(moan)…

Amiot-Servelle Charmes-Chambertin Grand Cru 2010 $110.00

Thoughts?

I found a lot of good deals there; nothing outlandish, but a lot of good wines that are 10-25% below WSPro low. I bought 2013 Hamilton Russell Chardonnay for $23, Leroux Puligny Montrachet for $45, and a magnum of 2010 Felsina Rancia for $68. Plus, I got free GSO overnight shipping for purchasing $200 or more.

Great deals, highly recommended if you’re looking to dispense with your New Year’s resolution about buying too much wine right off the bat here.

I liked it when tasted a while back. Good fruit, just a tad rustic, with very good length. I think the price is OK but I haven’t checked.

Foradori Granato 2010 is a good price
Also the Donnhoffs 2012.