Last Bottle - Last bottle credit survey

I’ve used Last Bottle to buy wine on many occasions. I like it very much. Quick, easy, no shipping hassles, and I think they have some great deals from time to time. But I’ve never been the lucky buyer to buy that actual last bottle in the offer and receive the $25 credit. Anyone been so lucky?

Nope, although my sample size is only about a dozen orders. I have received multiple referral credits though.

Never got the last bottle credit but at last count had about 28 referral credits. So there is that…

Never either.

nope

Not me either

Well since the same wines pop up multiple times I’m thinking the last bottle never really goes until the marathon. And if I recall no last bottle credit during the marathons.

Never

in other word, marketing gimmick…

I got the last bottle during a marathon, but obviously no credit. Go figure on my timing.

Zip

Zip

Nope

No but my sample size is limited to three or four purchases.

I have gotten the last bottle once. It is not a gimmick. I posted about it in the thread too. And to make it worse, I think it was my first time ordering from them. Either that or the second time.

k.

Edit: $25 credit post.

I got it on my first order. I thought it was a gimmick, but haven’t been lucky enough since.

Not saying it’s a gimmick and they never deliver the credit, just that there are several campaigns for many of the wines and many of them end up in a marathon.

Which makes it a marketing strategy, not a gimmick right? [cheers.gif]

I never bought any of the wine based on the chance for the credit. So it’s a non factor for me.

Nothing- based on 4 or 5 purchases.